Commander
I've been having a bit of a break from the game and the franchise in general. My passion for playing this game hasn't returned, but my enjoyment of the franchise is returning. So I'm looking for other trekkies to discuss things with.

I had a quick look around at major Trek communities but I haven't had any luck finding any oddly enough. The most I've found are sparsely active forums with about a dozen regular members, but I'm looking for something a bit bigger. I hope I'm just searching incorrectly.

So what other (online) Trek communities do you guys hang out around?

Fanfiction! ZOMG! Read it now!
kate-wintersbite.deviantart.com/art/0x01-Treachery-293641403
Captain
# 2
09-13-2012, 05:16 AM
I used to go on the Startrekone group on yahoo groups but that seems to have died. They also used to be a online chat site and group called Outpost10f.com but not even sure if that is still going. Maybe try the forums at startrek.com and see if they are active.
I also will be watching this as I am a big fan and need a new group to talk trek
Lt. Commander
# 3
09-13-2012, 06:51 AM
there are still other star trek communities active, this is one such community, ST:IS was another before it stopped dead in it's tracks, i do not know if ST:EF2 is still going on, it's possible that community is still active, there are various modifications of trek games as well which have their own site and forums. they are still around, but more linked to a game rather then the franchise tv shows itself.
Lieutenant
# 4
09-13-2012, 06:54 AM
TrekBBS I used to be at, made some good friends there, might wanna check it out.
Vulcan Science Officer -- Captain of the I.F.D. Gallifrey [Tholian Recluse]
Ambassador of The Order Of Gallifrey // Representative of the 1701 Renegades

"Be the person your dog thinks you are."
Captain
# 5
09-13-2012, 01:54 PM
This is the only Star Trek forum I visit, and the only forum I visit with regularity.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.