Survivor of Romulus
# 1 K-7 Space map (sherman system)
09-20-2012, 02:46 AM
I'm looking for the Sherman System (Deep Space K-7 space map) but can't find it anywhere. Have I missed it? Or does anyone know how best to do it from scratch? Thanks!
Career Officer
# 2
09-20-2012, 02:58 AM
It's in the Eta Eridani Sector Block, not far from Drozana station & the Fleet systems. Pretty sure you just go to the K7 map.

STAR TREK BATTLES - HIGH DPS PLAYERS NEED NOT APPY

Last edited by reyan01; 09-20-2012 at 03:01 AM.
Survivor of Romulus
# 3
09-20-2012, 02:59 AM
Thanks - I know where DSK7 is, but I'm looking for the map in the foundry map list
Career Officer
# 4
09-20-2012, 03:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by teklionbenrasha View Post
Thanks - I know where DSK7 is, but I'm looking for the map in the foundry map list
It's the Aldebran sector.

STAR TREK BATTLES - HIGH DPS PLAYERS NEED NOT APPY
Starfleet Veteran
# 5
09-20-2012, 04:57 AM
reyan01 - Unfortunately you are missing the point.

The OP is asking about creating a custom map for use in a foundry mission that he's creating that looks like the Deep Space K-7 (Sherman System) Map used before entering the ground social zone but available to be customised, and altered for specific reason.

As to the OP, I don't know every map that is available but
if you can't find it in the pre-made map list as Sherman System, K-7 System, Deep Space K-7 System or any appropriate derivation.

Then you might still have a chance of creating a map like that system. You might be able to create a custom map and update the backdrop to use either a K-7/Sherman preset (if one exists) or in the worse case scenario take a few screenshots and approximate the system as much as possible that way.

This does not include assets such as any planet or station but I know the K-7 station is an asset that you can use and you can also approximate any planets by dropping one of the planets onto the map.

I hope this helps.
Lieutenant
# 6
09-20-2012, 06:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by teklionbenrasha View Post
I'm looking for the Sherman System (Deep Space K-7 space map) but can't find it anywhere. Have I missed it? Or does anyone know how best to do it from scratch? Thanks!
Unfortunately, there is no K-7 stock map. If you want to see how I integrated K-7 into my game, in Episode 5 "War Plans" of ST: Odyssey, you should check out the mission. Basically, you need a planet, some asteroids, some ships for traffic, and K-7, itself. K-7 is available as a model in the Foundry.

Hope that helps.