Survivor of Romulus
The news post says the Nukara Tribble "is an account-wide reward that can be claimed on all current and future Federation, Klingon, and Romulan characters." I have one character in each faction. I claimed the Nukara Tribble on my Reman (Federation-allied) and now it cannot be claimed on either of my other two characters.

So, to clarify, can this tribble be claimed on 1. "all current and future characters," as the post says, or 2. only one (current or future) character?
Ensign
# 2
07-11-2013, 01:17 PM
Hi,
i have a similar bug .. i was able to claim the Nukara Tribble with my Fed (First), then with my Klingon (Second) and with my second Fed Char (Third).

I am not able to Claim it with any other char it doesnt even show up in the C Store anymore ( not even for the chars that have it).

Seems like a Bug to me.
Commander
Hello:

I have 5 toons: 2 Feds, 2 KDF and 1 KDF-allied Reman. I played on Tribble during the test weekend with all my pre-LOR toons for way more than an hour each, just to make sure. You never know.

However I could only claim the Nukara tribble on the Reman; the reward doesn't even show in the Items tab of the C-Store for any of the other toons, Fed or KDF.

Notice how the option is also gone from the Reman's menu after I claimed it, unlike all previous test rewards that are still showing, even if already claimed.

Definitely not "an account-wide reward that can be claimed on all current and future Federation, Klingon, and Romulan characters." as it is right now.

Cheers.
Husker - RugBurn
Zaan - Mel'Kor - Zarek
Commander
# 4
07-11-2013, 01:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by begakal View Post
Hi,
i have a similar bug .. i was able to claim the Nukara Tribble with my Fed (First), then with my Klingon (Second) and with my second Fed Char (Third).

I am not able to Claim it with any other char it doesnt even show up in the C Store anymore ( not even for the chars that have it).

Seems like a Bug to me.
Definitely a bug, although my case is the same as the OP's: I was able to claim it only on the Rom toon.

Cheers.
Husker - RugBurn
Zaan - Mel'Kor - Zarek
Starfleet Veteran
I posted this in the relevant thread, but it immediately became buried by the squabbling about this item.

Hey Bran,

"Available to everybody"

Yet even though I tested on Tribble, I don't see it in my Items Tab of the C Store?!

Toon "Thlaylie" of course.
If your post is anything like, "I have a sandwich so you can't be starving" it's time to rethink posting.
Captain
# 6
07-11-2013, 01:45 PM
They pulled it - it was broken. Wait a week and they will likely re-release it on the next patch.
HAIL HYDRA! Kirk's Protege 10/26/13 http://www.dtfleet.com
Starfleet Veteran
# 7
07-11-2013, 01:57 PM
Thank You.
If your post is anything like, "I have a sandwich so you can't be starving" it's time to rethink posting.
Starfleet Veteran
# 8
07-11-2013, 02:10 PM
ah thank you was about to ask the same.
Survivor of Romulus
# 9
07-11-2013, 02:13 PM
And here is the reason why you guys should not use Twitter to inform us, since not so many in here actually uses Twitter, wich should be evident with all the posts asking where the Tholian Tribble is hiding at...

Great work Cryptic... Not.
Starfleet Veteran
# 10
07-11-2013, 02:19 PM
after you said that i actually saw the twitter post.

https://twitter.com/CrypticEQAH/stat...22659821051905

but why the hell not post it here? and secondly.... why fix it..a nd seriously they are asking what other bugs?? lets see, mail, aquarius size bug, tailor, stf queue, te timed out server thing. the totally messed up payment system which charges double sometimes without even unlocking the lifer.... and then saysing sorry and taking 3 months to payback the one charge that was too many.

what other bugs are there?? NONE game working perfectly... i cant even log the frig in.. "unable to authenticate" every friggin time -.-
Closed Thread