Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Ensign
I Turn the game on sign in and patches with no problem then i get to the page where you select one of your characters so i pick my character and it starts to log in but it crashes around 45-57% when loading idk how to fix this and i have uninstaled and reinstaled.
Ensign
# 2
02-09-2013, 08:28 AM
I've the SAME problem, started when i entered a star system (Kerrat) then the game crashed. Now it crashes every time i try and login.

I have tried reintalling and login in with safe mode...
Career Officer
# 3
02-09-2013, 11:01 AM
The game crashed my ENTIRE computer! Has happened every day and after under an hour of play time...

"The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward." - Rocky Balboa (2006)
Lieutenant
# 4
02-11-2013, 12:29 AM
Happening a LOT to me today... i get to select a character, and as soon as i picked one, the loading screen comes up, loads to like 40-60% and then i'm back on my desktop again.

Sometimes this never happens, sometimes it happens multiple times in a row, today is such a day i guess.