Career Officer
# 11
09-16-2012, 10:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by timelord79 View Post
That's why I have all my tribbles in my unused Boff inventories. More than enough space there as I don't trust them with hypos and shield batteries anyway.....
Unfortunately, the new 'Fleet Mark' Tribble cannot be slotted on a BO (a bug that still needs to be fixed) If your moving things around in your character's device inventory just when the /played value hits the hour mark, its Tribble feeding time....
Starfleet Veteran
# 12
09-16-2012, 12:16 PM
Ah, I don't have the Fleet tribble. so not actually a problem for me.
Career Officer
# 13
09-16-2012, 02:34 PM
There's no way to restrict Tribble feeding by 'distance' with inventories being as they are, since inventory can be distorted these days. Expand or stretch a bit too far and two objects that were on opposite ends of your inventory before, are right beside each other now.

Now that everyone's looking for Dosi Rotgut and Romulan ale, I guess those little furballs aren't quite so lovable anymore. I've literally had some Tribble get liquored up in the minute between my beaming down to ESD and getting to the exchange.

It would be nice if inventory could be expanded to include either findable, buyable, craftable, whatever, equippable inventory packs, or converted to include tabs. Tabs are cool.

Failing that, I want the option of feeding the offending Tribble to my pet spider.
Reave
Captain
# 14
09-16-2012, 02:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by djconcentus View Post
Clearly this is more evidence that the Klingons are right and that Tribbles are an ecological hazard and should be erased from the galaxy.

But yes, Tribbles will eat food regardless of where they are in relation to it, as long as it is in the same inventory container (i.e. Bank/Personal) as they are.

So when are we getting a Glommer to deal with the Tribbles on the Federation Starbase?
Indeed. There's a reason we Klingons have a 'kill on sight' order for tribbles. Doesn't keep my Gorn from having one as a pet, though :S
Captain
# 15
09-17-2012, 07:58 AM
I think the best thing is to fix the Timer on the tribble i though the timer was a hour for them to respawn.Seem's that they are respawning alot quicker now.I do not mind having tribbles in my inventory but the timers need a good fix id say.