Lieutenant
[b](NOTE! Update: This fleet is now fully active with a fleet rank of 3, base tier 1, going on tier 2 and we now have a teamspeak 3 server /B]

Do you play on GMT/BST times? Are you a traditional trekie rather than an MMO player? Prefer more real trek less MMO? You might be interested in the new fleet myself and my brother have started.

Vice Admiral Tuwud, commanding the U.S.S. Agincourt and Vice Admiral Lex Troi commanding the U.S.S. Triumph invite you to join UFP Peace Corps Sigma Red

Conditions:
You prefer to play based on GMT/BST times. Although this is flexible as we have insomniacs in the fleet!
You name your ship realistically, i.e. not U.S.S. Cantthinkofaname or U.S.S. Ultradeathkiller.
You believe in [in an animated Picard's voice] "The fundamental founding principles of the Federation" [end Picard voice] (Trust me, you'll get it you're the type of player we're looking for )
You believe that the core mission of Starfleet should remain a mission of peace
You preferably should believe J.J. Abrams should be charged with high treason against Roddenberryism
You preferably should live, eat, breathe real trek.

This is an easy going fleet for both serious and casual players - we have a friendly environment for all levels of player.

We have a teamspeak 3 server, although for those who prefer text comms, we don't impose it as a rule.

Interested? PM me in the forum or message me / add me as a friend in game Tuwud@weirdtrekie30

Last edited by weirdtrekie30; 09-16-2012 at 03:06 PM.
Ensign
# 2
07-05-2012, 12:48 PM
Vice Admiral Lex Troi here.

We're still looking for new recruits... If you're serious about your trek, this is the fleet for you.
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-09-2012, 03:39 PM
This sounds like the fleet for me. Im a huge Trekkie and even enjoyed reading your requirements as they are all things I'd appreciate in a fleet.

My main character is Mi'Laxara Urash@starhound.
Lieutenant
# 4
07-13-2012, 11:03 AM
Great to hear!

Still one short of starting a fleet - anyone else interested?
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-13-2012, 12:19 PM
I cant wait for this to start, I was worried it had been forgotten. Im looking forward to being in a brand new fleet and my first.
Lieutenant
# 6
07-16-2012, 09:36 AM
Just to let everyone know -we now have the numbers to start the fleet. Anyone who is interested in joining this fleet, the start is planned at 9pm tonight (BST).

If you're interested, logon at 9pm tonight UK time and add me as a friend and I'll invite you to join!
Lieutenant
# 7
07-17-2012, 10:06 AM
Just to let everyone know - the fleet is now operational but we are still looking for new members, so if you were waiting until the fleet was active, now is your chance
Lieutenant
# 8
08-02-2012, 10:28 AM
We're still growing nicely and have several dedicated members as well as several casual members, but we're still looking for new members.

We've just set up a fleet website and our base is almost at tier 1.

If you think this fleet sounds like the sort of fleet you'd be interested in, mail me in game Tuwud@weirdtrekie30

Or, you can now apply through our website http://ufppcsr.guildlaunch.com

VA Tuwud
Lieutenant
# 9
08-20-2012, 12:40 PM
We're now at tier 1 and going on tier 2 - still open for new members!
Lieutenant
# 10
09-16-2012, 03:07 PM
We now have a teamspeak 3 server live - still looking for new members!
Admiral Tuwud - High Commissioner, UFP Peace Corps Sigma Red