Lt. Commander
# 61 Hope this is not a flop
12-05-2009, 03:52 PM
I will make this short and sweet.

This will be the end of cryptic if they took the game for just its name and turning into a par level game just for a quick money grab and i say that cause if that is what there gonna do you can't with a game that has so much history to it and fan base.

I say that this will be the end but i dought that will happen for i hope to god cryptic took the rights of the game knowing that they will have to make this game great for if it fails this will be the end or close to the end for there MMO status, and no I'm not a cryptic hater i love cryptic and there games but I'm stating what everyone is thinking if this is not a great game that meets people's expectations or somewhat meats them this game (that has a huge fan base and will eat u alive) will not last long or cryptic for that matter it will be like a *** launch but a greater crash of players if it comes out to be a Flop Which i really hope it don't cause I'm looking forward to playing this game as so many other's are too.

P.S still love ya cryptic really hope it's as good as you say it is.

Oh and i voted for ya of course i think you got the award in the bag hands down.
Lt. Commander
# 62
12-06-2009, 03:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captyellowbeard View Post

This will be the end of cryptic if they took the game for just its name and turning into a par level game just for a quick money grab and i say that cause if that is what there gonna do you can't with a game that has so much history to it and fan base.

I say that this will be the end but i dought that will happen for i hope to god cryptic took the rights of the game knowing that they will have to make this game great for if it fails this will be the end or close to the end for there MMO status, and no I'm not a cryptic hater i love cryptic and there games but I'm stating what everyone is thinking if this is not a great game that meets people's expectations or somewhat meats them this game (that has a huge fan base and will eat u alive) will not last long or cryptic for that matter it will be like a *** launch but a greater crash of players if it comes out to be a Flop Which i really hope it don't cause I'm looking forward to playing this game as so many other's are too.

Oh and i voted for ya of course i think you got the award in the bag hands down.
dear lord.........
Lt. Commander
# 63
12-06-2009, 03:48 AM
Quote:

I will just be glad to get a new (and online) Star Trek game!
Lt. Commander
# 64
12-06-2009, 05:25 AM
edit; eh go team and such.
Lt. Commander
# 65
12-06-2009, 08:35 AM
Voted for STO
Lt. Commander
# 66
12-06-2009, 09:05 AM
Just voted for STO. 50.8% with 4,912 votes.
Lt. Commander
# 67
12-06-2009, 10:21 AM
Went and voted! Go STO!!
Lt. Commander
# 68
12-06-2009, 10:34 AM
did my duty
Lt. Commander
# 69
12-06-2009, 10:50 AM
Quote:

I doubt cryptic went for the game just for the money... thats what Perpeutal did and look how it got them :p

STO still winning with 50.9%
Lt. Commander
# 70
12-06-2009, 11:27 AM
its not guna slow down.. i voted it was over 50% and 5k votes...