Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Fleetyards
Login

Lieutenant
# 11
09-20-2012, 10:19 PM
i would love a fleet kar'fi. it is an amazing ship if i had the fleet version i would put my engineer back in the kar'fi. As for the kar'fi i have used it will soloing tactical cubes till others would join in to save me while cool downs refreshed.
Lt. Commander
# 12
09-21-2012, 08:42 AM
I've ran the Karp with all 3 classes, It works great for all of them. It's my favorite ship in the game. (Although I'm really loving my Fleet Scourge)
A fleet Karp is the only ship i would consider getting for all 4 of my Klingon Mains. Any other Fleet ship I would only buy for maybe 1 toon.
A 4th tac console & Cmdr Tac would make it perfect.
& FYI, I run the Purple Frigates, & wouldn't even consider running anything else. (unless I was running a drain/shield strip Karp.) The Aceton beam alone makes this pet awesome. Have you ever had a Defiant plinking away at you with 4 Acetons stacked on it? I have. It's pretty funny to watch. The Tric Mines are total gravy.
Time played in game. as of 9/12/12 (on my mains) Total 2907 hours.K'zoontite has been on active duty for 34 days, 3 hours, Bot Fly has been on active duty for 55 days, 4 hours, Poppa Capp has been on active duty for 4 days, 12 hours, B'zooka has been on active duty for 12 days, 22 hours,Tater(fed) has been on active duty for 14 days, 10 hours,
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-21-2013, 12:48 AM
Fleet kar'fi carrier would be nice... The kar'fi is good, it has some special abilities, a console, special pets... but the hp/shield aint that very nice... when compared to some fleet ships like fleet vor'cha, and lol, fleet somraw raptor has the same hull as kar'fi O.o . Also kar'fi only has 9 consoles...

A lot of other ships got theyr fleet version... why kar'fi doesnt ?

making the comm tac and the ltcomm sci looks nice, but wouldnt it be op ? leave the stations like they are... just more hull, shield and a console, it can be eng

**cryptic : dont you want to pick the kar'fi, add a console, hull and even some shield mod to that ship... its fast, and receive lots of money ?**

I vote for fleet kar'fi ! i WANT it and klingon defence force NEED it !
Career Officer
# 14
02-21-2013, 04:00 AM
I'd buy the Fleet Karfi the moment it hits the shipyard.

This ship is so much fun with my engineer
Commander
# 15
02-21-2013, 04:12 AM
I've heard its good, but boy is it ugly!
Lieutenant
# 16
02-21-2013, 12:18 PM
By ugly I assume you mean looking totally badass.

And yes a fleet Kar'fi... we want it, we need it, we'll buy it!
Career Officer
# 17
02-21-2013, 12:28 PM
Yep, I'd buy this in a heart beat.
I'll stop kicking that horse when the bugs fixed. Until then as a paying consumer, I will voice my opinion.
Ensign
# 18
02-21-2013, 01:16 PM
I'd too go and get a Fleet Kar'Fi the moment it'd be available! I really wonder why it wasn't available from the beginning.
Empire Veteran
# 19
02-21-2013, 01:33 PM
A fleet Kar-Fi is something I could get behind.......

But giv'n my druthers, I prefer to see a KLINGON hull pattern "Strike" carrier..

very similar to the Kar-Fi, but without the console, and having the single fighter bay that could either carry fighters or BOP's. .... and of course a "fleet" version to go with it.

Fighter carriers were originally a Klingon faction exclusive. The feds have 2 from the C-store, plus you see more Jem Hadar ships flying Fed side then KDF.
Release 8.5 "STO The Next Generation"

Let the happy old bug stomping commence, along with refinement toward enhancing each factions play experience!
Career Officer
# 20
02-21-2013, 02:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldkhemaraa View Post
Fighter carriers were originally a Klingon faction exclusive. The feds have 2 from the C-store, plus you see more Jem Hadar ships flying Fed side then KDF.
Pet AI was also horrible when carriers were KDF exclusive.

It's a known fact that it's not fixed till its Fed side.

Look at the KHG rifle, fixed when feds got the Adapted Maco rifle. Even tho it was broken for KDF for over a year.

Diplomacy boff costume edit works, KDF Marauding doesn't (Was told by Devs "Top people are on this" on Jan 16th 2012)

KDF Exclusive = Never fixed if bugged.
I'll stop kicking that horse when the bugs fixed. Until then as a paying consumer, I will voice my opinion.