Ensign
# 1 Starbase Spacewalking
09-17-2012, 06:31 PM
After some testing after getting bored, I have found a way to spacewalk on the starbase. Not very useful, and somewhat time-consuming, but overall cool.

Picture 1

Picture 2

Picture 3

Picture 4

Note to everyone. This was done in our own fleet starbase, no Foundry spawn point moving or hacking done. Everything is 100% reproducable in game, so if you can figure out how go ahead!

Last edited by powerbomb256; 09-17-2012 at 06:50 PM.
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
09-17-2012, 06:45 PM
how did you pull that off lol...looks awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p
Ensign
# 3
09-17-2012, 07:00 PM
I found a hanger in the bowels of the starbase....and yes it was an accident
Captain
# 4
09-17-2012, 08:42 PM
How the heck did you do that??
Say NO to mandatory Arc!
Captain
# 5
09-17-2012, 09:37 PM
Would be interesting if the exterior changed for every Starbase upgrade.
Survivor of Romulus
# 6
09-18-2012, 02:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starkaos View Post
Would be interesting if the exterior changed for every Starbase upgrade.
That would be cool....as it is now it only changes when you can get to the next tier -.-

Quote:
I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p
Captain
# 7
09-18-2012, 03:36 PM
What the heck. What in the...? What?!?! Lol I have got to try and figure that out... any hints?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramming Speed at its finest.
[Combat (Self)] Your Ramming Speed III deals 158125 (201492) Kinetic Damage(Critical) to [Player's Scimitar].
We are the Borg. Irrelevancy is irrelevant. ~ Cry OP, and let slip the devs of nerf!
Check out my STO Youtube channel!
Why are you hovering over my signature? Play my mission! :-)
Captain
# 8
09-18-2012, 03:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cynder2012 View Post
That would be cool....as it is now it only changes when you can get to the next tier -.-
Not entirely sure what you mean. Obviously building a Shipyard should have no effect on the exterior of the Starbase. Unless you can actually see the Shipyard from the Starbase. If it changes when you get to the next Starbase tier, then I rather have it after the Starbase is built.
Captain
# 9
09-18-2012, 04:50 PM
It's killing me, how did you get out there? I was able to get on top of the lamp poles in that elevated place connected by the non-handrail walkway and see under the glass enough to figure out the map continues outside. How do you get out there?!?!?!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramming Speed at its finest.
[Combat (Self)] Your Ramming Speed III deals 158125 (201492) Kinetic Damage(Critical) to [Player's Scimitar].
We are the Borg. Irrelevancy is irrelevant. ~ Cry OP, and let slip the devs of nerf!
Check out my STO Youtube channel!
Why are you hovering over my signature? Play my mission! :-)
Survivor of Romulus
# 10
09-18-2012, 05:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starkaos View Post
Not entirely sure what you mean. Obviously building a Shipyard should have no effect on the exterior of the Starbase. Unless you can actually see the Shipyard from the Starbase. If it changes when you get to the next Starbase tier, then I rather have it after the Starbase is built.
Oh, i see what you meant now

I thought you meant with the starbase itself, not just the assets, as it is now the changes occur after you get to a tier.

Quote: