Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Duty Officer System and R&D
Login

Ensign
This bugs old news and bug reports have been submitted about it. Can you please fix this bug that stops the second part of the assignment chain appearing as described in http://www.stowiki.org/Assignment:_F..._Weaponization

I recognise this is a Klingon only bug so prioritatsiation will not be high, but its been broke since April, so please 5 months later can you now fix it.

Previous thread for reference : http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=268947
Ensign
# 2 Re: Bio. Weap. Bug
09-17-2012, 01:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by quayn View Post
This bugs old news and bug reports have been submitted about it. Can you please fix this bug that stops the second part of the assignment chain appearing as described in http://www.stowiki.org/Assignment:_F..._Weaponization

I recognise this is a Klingon only bug so prioritatsiation will not be high, but its been broke since April, so please 5 months later can you now fix it.

Previous thread for reference : http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=268947
I agree, I have been looking for the same for Months and have not found it, could you please fix it.

I too understand the workload you guys must have, but I don't think fixing this would be a big problem, we just want to be able to finish chains that are available for us so we can move on.

PLEASE FIX THIS BUG!!!
Cryptic Studios Team
# 3
09-17-2012, 03:46 PM
Which specific assignment are you referring to? Anaprolean Fever, Correllium Fever, etc - which variant? Or do you mean to say that none of them are coming up?

They aren't disabled, I can tell you that much. But it will take more investigation to see if there may something wrong with their availability.
-=-=-=-=-=-
Jeremy Randall
Cryptic - Systems Design
"Play smart!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
Kurland here...
Empire Veteran
# 4
09-17-2012, 04:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
Which specific assignment are you referring to? Anaprolean Fever, Correllium Fever, etc - which variant? Or do you mean to say that none of them are coming up?

They aren't disabled, I can tell you that much. But it will take more investigation to see if there may something wrong with their availability.
None of them have ever showed up. Sector Assignments, Shipboard Assignments, your Officer assignments (First Officer, Tactical, Security, so on)... the second mission never shows up, with any of it's 5 variations.

It doesn't matter if you're lvl 22 (when you first get Duty Officers on the KDF side), or lvl 50; it never shows up regardless.
Was named Trek17, but still an author.
Rihannsu
# 5
09-17-2012, 04:15 PM
I've never seen any of them. (2/2 that is)
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Captain
# 6
09-17-2012, 04:25 PM
I too have never seen a 2/2. I have completed a bunch of the 1/2 ones, but have yet to stumble across any of the Biogenic Weapons 2/2 doff missions.
Career Officer
# 7
09-17-2012, 04:52 PM
Yes, I have a bunch of those uncompleted biogenic weapon assignment chains. And they sit at the top of the list, just to be glaring and annoying.
Captain
# 8
09-17-2012, 07:50 PM
Yes, those second parts really haven't shown up for a while. Happily I finished them on my primary KDF toon back in February/March.
TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix: Bring in the Allegiance class
Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia: Design that long overdue Tier 5 C-Store Raptor
Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var: Give us Asylums for Romulans

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!
Ensign
# 9
09-18-2012, 12:03 AM
As has been said by the other respondants, its all 5 versions of the quest. I have been to all the suggested mission spawn loactions many times, and none of the second part of the five assignment chains pop up.
Lt. Commander
# 10
09-18-2012, 01:52 AM
If my observations are right even the 1/2 parts of all these mini chains are very very very rare now.

Not to mention I haven't seen the 'crit grants buff to ground skill' assignments for ages, space buffs all over but not a single ground buff.