Commander
# 1 stuck
12-11-2012, 02:06 PM
so far i've been playing my klingon doing the missions one of them is supposed to bring in npc birds of prey to fight besides you against 5 enemy birds from house of torg but they never warp in untill i killed the station and birds on my own so gave up asked a friend to come kdf with me and we did the mission together without the reinforcemens after it next mission called second star to the right... warp in space station under you 3 friendly birds of prey above it then waited 8 9 minutes and the federation who where ment to be attacking it no place to be seen left mission entered again nothing logged out came in tryed mission still no attack (hey it fixes weapons not fireing issues so i tryed lol) and now unless i go reply the first mission over and over again theres not much to do or anyway to level up i've played these before so i'm guessing game issues fixed in next patch? and can anyone tell me when next patch is ? or if these issues will be fixed next patch or one after it all my kdf can do is visit wounderland and wait sometimes 30 minutes for kdf to do pve queues
Captain
# 2
12-11-2012, 03:05 PM
First off, try breaking your text into smaller units, so it's easier to read.

Then, if it's the mission I think it is, try hailing J'mpok, see if he has anything to say about the matter.

If you don't get it to work, you can also skip the mission for now, in your journal (hotkey J, I think). That way, you'll at least be able to progress
Captain
# 3
12-11-2012, 03:53 PM
^what twam said. As for the fixes in the next couple patches... don't hold your breath.