Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
09-18-2012, 08:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtremenoob1 View Post
KDF starts @ cmdr that is why there is no k in fvk queues @ LT and LTC
LoL. they still haven't fixed the Q's
Time played in game. as of 9/12/12 (on my mains) Total 2907 hours.K'zoontite has been on active duty for 34 days, 3 hours, Bot Fly has been on active duty for 55 days, 4 hours, Poppa Capp has been on active duty for 4 days, 12 hours, B'zooka has been on active duty for 12 days, 22 hours,Tater(fed) has been on active duty for 14 days, 10 hours,
Captain
# 12
09-18-2012, 08:35 AM
Now imagine the glorious fun if you had multiple pvp fleets battling it out daily......
Career Officer
# 13
09-18-2012, 08:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtremenoob1 View Post
KDF starts @ cmdr that is why there is no k in fvk queues @ LT and LTC
Exactly! But new players, low on rank, don't know this. And they still queue for fvk. Lol, i can imagine the disappointment... According to Borticus, this had been fixed a while ago, then broken back, he said maybe a month ago he will take a look into it. However, leveling a new tune through pvp is just a dream these days... not worth making one since you pve your butt over and over and do the same missions over and over... Still wonder how come there are so many players in sto, maybe is just me, but I couldn't pve so much time, unless new content would've been added at least once a week.
Hear! Sons of Kahless
Hear! Daughters too.
The blood of battle washes clean.
The Warrior brave and true.
We fight, we love, and then we kill...
Banned
# 14
09-18-2012, 08:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trueprom3theus View Post
Exactly! But new players, low on rank, don't know this. And they still queue for fvk. Lol, i can imagine the disappointment... According to Borticus, this had been fixed a while ago, then broken back, he said maybe a month ago he will take a look into it. However, leveling a new tune through pvp is just a dream these days... not worth making one since you pve your butt over and over and do the same missions over and over... Still wonder how come there are so many players in sto, maybe is just me, but I couldn't pve so much time, unless new content would've been added at least once a week.
I can safely tell you it's never been fixed on holodeck.

Just another lie.
Captain
# 15
09-18-2012, 12:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amidoinitright View Post
Flying with a team makes a lot of difference in pvp enjoyment. Qin, myself, & Pheo are usually teamed up every AM on -X-treme's TS server chatting away while we pew. (Although Qin's Australian accent & crappy mike makes him a lil hard to understand sometimes ) any Klingons that want to join us just ask for the TS info & we'll provide it. And Pheo's right, Qin can bring some serious pain in his raptor. I'd go so far as to say he's Blackjack good.
Please can I join sometimes. Most of my fleet are off MWO, and I am always on the lookout for some new friends
Lt. Commander
# 16
09-18-2012, 12:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drkfrontiers View Post
Please can I join sometimes. Most of my fleet are off MWO, and I am always on the lookout for some new friends
I sent you the TS info on your forum page.
Time played in game. as of 9/12/12 (on my mains) Total 2907 hours.K'zoontite has been on active duty for 34 days, 3 hours, Bot Fly has been on active duty for 55 days, 4 hours, Poppa Capp has been on active duty for 4 days, 12 hours, B'zooka has been on active duty for 12 days, 22 hours,Tater(fed) has been on active duty for 14 days, 10 hours,
Captain
# 17
09-18-2012, 01:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amidoinitright View Post
I sent you the TS info on your forum page.
Thank you so much. Respect!
Lt. Commander
# 18
09-18-2012, 05:16 PM
Dk Frontiers, the 3 of us usually are on between 7 am-2 pm us eastern time, although qin & pheo are often on earlier than that.
Commander
# 19
09-18-2012, 05:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostyandfrosty View Post
The real travesty is pvp is the only good thing about STO as a game. And it's so neglected and barebones that it needs massive help.

You can't have a successful long lasting mmo that has Jack and Crap for effective PvE content, without pvp. The pve in this game is badly written, repetitive, and the npcs are nothing more than mere Practice Dummies that you find in other mmos to help setup your keybinds and get baseline damage numbers.
Just quoting this for truth, justice, and Snickers. Someone get me a damn Snickers!

Anyway, yep, if you don't have one, you'd damned well better have the other.
Captain
# 20
09-18-2012, 06:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostyandfrosty View Post
The real travesty is pvp is the only good thing about STO as a game. And it's so neglected and barebones that it needs massive help.

You can't have a successful long lasting mmo that has Jack and Crap for effective PvE content, without pvp. The pve in this game is badly written, repetitive, and the npcs are nothing more than mere Practice Dummies that you find in other mmos to help setup your keybinds and get baseline damage numbers.
Oh, I wouldn't go so far as to call them practice dummies. After all, practice dummies don't one-shot you (any Borg ship in Elite STFs except for probes could possibly do this) or drain your shields (Borg cubes), and they don't speak with that awesome Borg collective-voice thing. But. . .yeah, they're not that tough once you learn their patterns. They're a step up from practice dummies, but not much of one.