Cryptic Studios Team
We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
ST.20.20120909a.5

General:
  • The beam/warp out button is now disabled while a mission is paused.
  • Mirror ships can now change their ship name prefix to I.S.S.
  • Added new music to default explore rotation.
  • Updated the Standard bridge to raise up the Captain's chair and realign the door to the Ready Room.
  • Klingon players can no longer queue for PVE or PVP until they complete the tutorial.
  • The Regent should now adopt whatever fleet emblem the player's fleet uses, like other ships.
  • Resolved an issue where players invited to a fleet map that were not a part of any fleet could not move between fleet maps.
  • Transwarp abilities should no longer play the default warp-out animation after playing the Transwarp animation.

Duty Officers:
  • All Fleet Duty Officers should now have the correct Departments for their Specialization.
  • Energy Weapons duty officer roster powers that reduce cooldown on Cannon bridge officer abilities now display the correct recharge reduction.
  • Sensor Duty Officer active roster powers are now accurately applied to enemy targets when used.

Operational Assets:
  • Decreased the cost of all operational assets.
  • New Operational Assets are now available in the Fleet Startbase store, including the following:
    • Galaxy
    • Galaxy Dreadnought
    • Prometheus
    • Armitage
    • Luna
    • Negh'Var
    • Bortasqu' War Cruiser
    • Ki'tang
    • Guramba
    • Kar'fi
  • Decreased the tier to unlock the Operational Assets for the Imperial Class Assault Cruiser, Dervish, Deifant, Dacoit Flight Deck Cruiser, Zilant Battleship, and Vo'quv Carrier.
  • Operational Assets can now be used from the player's inventory and no longer need to be equipped in a Device slot.
  • Fleet Vulcan Security Teams are now equipped with Phaser Sniper Rifles.
  • The description for Fleet Caitian Security Teams now correctly refers to their weapons as Phaser Split Beam Rifles.
  • The "Rally Security Team" Operational Asset now properly resets the cooldown for all Captain abilities
  • The description for the Fleet Photonic Security Team Operational Asset now correctly refers to their grenades as Stun Grenades, not Photon Grenades.
  • Rephrased the description of the Gravitic Instability Probe Operational Asset.
  • Updated the tooltip for the Fleet Mine-Laying Assault Cruiser Operational Asset to include a more complete list of its powers.
  • Updated the tooltip for the Caitian Security Team Operational Asset to include a more complete list of its powers.
  • The Atrox Carrier Operational Asset will now properly use Transfer Shield Strength.
  • The Fleet Remodulation Beacon Operational Asset no longer looks like a turret.

Systems:
  • Engineering Kit summoned pets; drones, turrets, mines, etc.; will now despawn if you remove the kit.
  • Updated Miracle Worker I: Its healing value was 1/10 the value it should have been.
  • Resolved an issue that caused the tooltip for Sweeping Strikes to display fluctuating damage numbers.
  • Sensor Analysis should no longer force you into combat
  • Klingon Honor Guard Ground Set:
    • Updated the Mk XII ground set: Owners of this set will see additional stats that should have been there all along.
    • Clarified all of the tooltips for this set bonus.
      • Understanding what the set does should be much easier now.
  • Polaron Procs:
    • Assigned a stack limit to Polaron Energy Drains.
    • Polaron energy drain comes with two components:
      • 1) Max energy level reduction to all subsystems that lasts 5 seconds.
      • 2) An instant drain of all subsystem energy.
        • This has no duration - enemy immediately begins regenerating energy lost from this instant effect.
    • The new Stack Limit on Polaron procs applies ONLY to the duration-based aspect that reduces a target's max energy.
      • The instant drain is not limited.
  • Powers from a non-pet entity with an owner now report their source as being from their owner.
  • Changed the Display Names of many boxed items, to cut down on the over-use of the term "Special Requisition Pack":
    • All costume items are now contained in packs named "Outfit Box - ..."
    • All ground vanity pets are now in packs named "Ground Non-Combat Pet - ..."
    • All ground combat pets are now in packs named "Ground Combat Pet - ..."
    • All space vanity pets are now in packs named "Space Non-Combat Pet - ..."
    • All space combat pets are now in packs named "Space Combat Pet - ..."
    • All equipment are now in packs named "Special Equipment Pack - ..."
    • All device and consumable items are now in packs named "Special Device Pack - ..."

UI:
  • Chairs now have their own custom interact icon.
  • The Website, Account, Support, Terms of Use, Credits, and Options buttons on the login screen have been added to the character selection screen.
  • Added a game credits button to the minimap dropdown menu.
  • Can once again select and copy text from in-game mail.
  • The Create Content button has been moved to inside the main window on the character select screen.
  • Multiple interact options should no longer show up unnecessarily while teamed.
  • Resolved an issue where completed missions wouldn't always disappear from the contact's list of options immediately.
    • Updated the Fire All keybinds:
    • The Fire All Torpedoes keybind no longer fires Mines.
    • The Fire All Mines keybind is now functional again.
    • The Fire All Phasers and Torpedoes keybind is now functional again.
    • The Fire All Torpedoes and Mines keybind is now functional again.

Last edited by zer0niusrex; 09-18-2012 at 10:19 AM.
Empire Veteran
# 2
09-17-2012, 05:40 PM
Engineering Kit summoned pets; drones, turrets, mines, etc.; will now despawn if you remove the kit.

This makes me cry.
Man is a gaming animal. He must always be trying to get the better in something or other.
Warning, this poster tends to talk nonsensically when caffine levels fall below 80%.
Captain
# 3
09-17-2012, 05:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0niusrex View Post
  • Klingon players can no longer queue for PVE or PVP until they complete the tutorial.

Rex if you want to add this, THEN GIVE US A SKIP OPTION! I HAVE MADE MANY KDF TOONS AND I AM SICK OF THE PoS TUTORIAL WE GET! A LOCKOUT JUST BECAUSE WE DONT WANT TO BE AN ERRAND BOY IS AN INSULT!
Career Officer
# 4
09-17-2012, 05:54 PM
Tone and method of expression is off, the feedback is spot on. There's no reason to force all new Klingon toons through the tutorial if you've completed it once, only the skill points need to be set and let me be on my way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jengoz View Post
Silly Rabbit, the Devs don't play the game. That's why they have no idea about the problems.
Cryptic Studios Team
# 5
09-17-2012, 05:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sekritagent View Post
Tone and method of expression is off, the feedback is spot on. There's no reason to force all new Klingon toons through the tutorial if you've completed it once, only the skill points need to be set and let me be on my way.
I've sent this feedback along to QA and they'll get it added to our database.
Career Officer
# 6
09-17-2012, 06:19 PM
Yes Galaxy X and Kar'Fi fleet ships
I was wondering about these if they were gpoing to be added
Survivor of Romulus
# 7
09-17-2012, 06:50 PM
Quote:
Mirror ships can now change their ship name prefix to I.S.S.
YAY!

Quote:
Transwarp abilities should no longer play the default warp-out animation after playing the Transwarp animation.
Sweet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p
Lt. Commander
# 8
09-17-2012, 06:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean2448 View Post
Yes Galaxy X and Kar'Fi fleet ships
I was wondering about these if they were gpoing to be added
They were added to assets; which, means they can be summoned for starbase fleet alerts. They are not available to be purchased with fleet credits. Sorry to burst your bubble

Rihannsu
# 9
09-17-2012, 06:54 PM
I think the Belfast ready room is missing the Account Bank.
Empire Veteran
# 10
09-17-2012, 06:56 PM
Quote:
*Polaron Procs:

*Assigned a stack limit to Polaron Energy Drains.

*Polaron energy drain comes with two components:

*1) Max energy level reduction to all subsystems that lasts 5 seconds.

*2) An instant drain of all subsystem energy.

*This has no duration - enemy immediately begins regenerating energy lost from this instant effect.

*The new Stack Limit on Polaron procs applies ONLY to the duration-based aspect that reduces a target's max energy.

*The instant drain is not limited.
... what? ok so the new proc now have a cap of how many times it can be applied, though that number was not provided, and to make up for it the old proc is back on top of it?

is the drain amount split between these 2 parts of the proc? do they stack on top of each other for double the effect? this is not enough information.
gateway links-->Norvo Tigan, Telis Latto Ruwon, Sochie Heim, Solana Soleus