Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - Announcements and Release Notes
Login

Career Officer
# 11
09-17-2012, 06:57 PM
what about shootermode only half working?
Lieutenant
# 12
09-17-2012, 07:30 PM
Any idea when the provisioning big will get fixed or are we missing a mission to unlock the next tier up provisions. Says we have a ton of them but can not buy them?
Captain
# 13
09-17-2012, 08:20 PM
So now that the engy has been fixed, what about some love for us?

Unfortunately, as the game stands, Engineers are not survivable enough to fight effectively against a serious team with serious tacs

Make shield-boosting powers slightly better or boost the stealth detection of Support Drones
Division Hispana
www.divisionhispana.com
Captain
# 14
09-17-2012, 08:24 PM
Yay for Sensor doffs. I'll happily try them now.

Other than that: What's this nonsense with polaron procs? I gotta say, I don't get it at all.
TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix: Bring in the Allegiance class
Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia: Design that long overdue Tier 5 C-Store Raptor
Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var: Give us Asylums for Romulans

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!
Empire Veteran
# 15
09-17-2012, 09:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by burstdragon323 View Post
[/list]
Rex if you want to add this, THEN GIVE US A SKIP OPTION! I HAVE MADE MANY KDF TOONS AND I AM SICK OF THE PoS TUTORIAL WE GET! A LOCKOUT JUST BECAUSE WE DONT WANT TO BE AN ERRAND BOY IS AN INSULT!
Um... how is this an insult?

I played through the KDF tutorial 3 times in the last two weeks, and never once got bored with it. The First City lag I was frustrated with, yes, but never got bored.

Why is this an issue?
Was named Trek17, but still an author: www.enlightenmentoblivion.com.
Rihannsu
# 16
09-17-2012, 11:56 PM
Because its boring, you can skip it with a Federation Character after you done it one ... if Feds can skip it why the heck are KDF forced to over every time they made a character.

Also it makes no sense to go over things we already LEARNED about it back in Fed School... one thing would be the familiarization with First City but I certainly do not need to be reminded how to attack.
Starfleet Veteran
# 17
09-18-2012, 12:03 AM
Sum sweet, sum sour stuff in this patch notes, however I'm glad that AT LEAST one major patch has been released in September and not on a Weddieday. I hope this bi-weakly patching keeps going for Tribble, so the weakly Thursday Holodeck downtime can at least be made of good use for a bigger patch.

Sweet: Transwarp warp-out dubble thingy taken out, all operational assets changes, new music in exploration, ISS naming for mirror ships.
Sour: Polaron nurf (yet another nurf for a weapon that has already been quite useless in PVE), appurrently text in mail has never wurked until now even though it's been said so?
Unsure: MK XII KHG set description ... I hope it's adding stuff, not making stuff wurse. ^^
"Everything about the Jham'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris
Original Join Date: January 30th, 2010
Career Officer
# 18
09-18-2012, 01:20 AM
i think i've never seen any of these operational assets in action yet, and i've played plenty of them Fleet Missions.

maybe a Blog entry by Bran Flakes would be a good idea to tell us what they are supposed to be good for,
as i see it the Fleet Missions are already easy enough that any consumable help is a waist of Fleet Credit.
But maybe you guys know something that i / we don't ?

@Polaron Weapons:
since i do not see what happens to the energy Levels of my Target (UI department plz give me some information?), i do not think that Users will notice any difference, at best Targets will notice something.

...i use them on my Jem Hadar bug because they are the canon weapon choice and i like the color (even though the Polaron Weapons on DS9 where boring white blobs...)

@Miracle Worker 1:
*unsure if used at all*
We use Miracle Worker 3 at Endgame, not sure if the power even comes in a lower version for Players since it is a captain power and only unlocked once AFAIK.

@Transwarp:
nice, now please make the default Warp Out like it was pre Season 6, without the silly turning 90? to the side abone ESD + DS9, but straight ahead.

@Chairs now have their own custom interact icon.
an Icon above my Captains chair?... that will ruin some screenshots...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tU4qOhIkvLw

@The Website, Account, Support, Terms of Use, Credits, and Options buttons on the login screen have been added to the character selection screen.

Sounds like someone is preparing to get rid of the forced logout when you want to switch characters?
Why else move these buttons to the char select screen?

Last edited by zerobang; 09-18-2012 at 01:32 AM.
Rihannsu
# 19
09-18-2012, 01:22 AM
I could be wrong but i think the KDF tutorial only refers to the bit in the combat ring that takes 2 mins. once you are in the first city i dont think the tour is part of it and can still be avoided.

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Career Officer
# 20
09-18-2012, 01:53 AM
Sweet guys, thanks a lot.

Now please remove all the burning consoles that are everywhere, this is Star Trek not Lord of the Rings!

Keep up the great work