Captain
# 11
09-20-2012, 05:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hippiejon View Post
Well, I guess if we can have the X-Men's Doctor Henry McCoy meet Doctor Leonard H. McCoy in a very strange X-Men/Star Trek crossover (reference : http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__..._two_mccoy.jpg) , anything is possible ... and likely will be posted on the internets. For the record, I think they did that whole crossover just for that scene.
Much weirder has happened.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Lt. Commander
# 12
09-20-2012, 05:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by centersolace View Post
If "Star Trek" were an anime:

The MVAE and the Galaxy Class would still be able to saucer separate, but they would gain the ability to combine with each other into a larger, more powerful ship.

Instead of lizards, "Threshold" would have involved tentacles.

Janeway would either be in her 20's and extremely hot, or ancient as sin and waaaaay past menopause. Instead of ears, Data would have giant metal antennas that resemble rabbit ears.

And last, but not least: Not only would we know where the restroom facilities in Starships are, we would be very well acquainted with them. (Showers in particular )
These gave me the best laugh I havehad all day
On the janeway note I just remembered she was going to be cast as a much older woman lol
Lieutenant
# 13
09-21-2012, 12:34 AM
Quote:
Janeway would either be in her 20's and extremely hot, or ancient as sin and waaaaay past menopause.
Yaaay~! Let's ram that ship~! Artist: Zosho

I expect that Janeway would be much like Yurika Misumaru, minus the actual serious and competent skill in command. And she'd still make a better character

Quote:
The Argo would not have dropped a Jeep. It would have transformed into a tank, then dropped the Jeep.
Fund it.

Quote:
Riker's duplicate would have been female.
I can get behind that. I presume she wouldn't come with a beard? I won't ask if Riker would end up sleeping with her too.

Quote:
And last, but not least: Not only would we know where the restroom facilities in Starships are, we would be very well acquainted with them. (Showers in particular )
Fan service is very important. But then, we did get to see Archer in the shower, so it's not like Star Trek is unfamilar with the concept Actually, now that I think about it, I'm sure there were the odd scene in TNG when it was showing someone coming out of their bathroom, clearly having cleaned themselves up. Might be thinking of something different though.