Former PWE Community Team Lead
Quote:
Literary Challenge #28 : Stranded
This is the comments thread for Literary Challenge #28 : Stranded.
We also have an Index of previous challenges HERE.

Feel free to link directly to the entry you are commenting on. And please remember: we're not here to tear each other up. Do not troll your fellow Captains, give feedback! Let the others know what you liked and disliked. Maybe they can even go back then and tweak their entries!

Let's get those creative juices flowing!
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Career Officer
# 2
09-19-2012, 12:22 PM
Here's mine.

After introducing the Alt in my last entry, I had to continue on the storyline. Chaos, death and destruction... all omitted xD

Love story haters may want to give this a miss It kinda flowed in that direction as guff spewed forth from my amatuerish mind and fingers.
Ikuzo, Trombe!
Captain
# 3
09-19-2012, 03:29 PM
wow, i can't believe i've missed the last challenge. Life got rough this last month, so it slipped my mind, but luckily for me the story wasn't all that great anyway. Hopefully i'll be able to make this one in time.
Ensign
# 4
09-19-2012, 05:52 PM
Well, here is my contribution. If it seems a bit rushed, it's due to inspiration hitting me during my lunch hour, putting me under a time constraint.

Commentary welcome!
Starfleet Veteran
# 5
09-19-2012, 08:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amurorx0 View Post
Here's mine.

After introducing the Alt in my last entry, I had to continue on the storyline. Chaos, death and destruction... all omitted xD

Love story haters may want to give this a miss It kinda flowed in that direction as guff spewed forth from my amatuerish mind and fingers.
I liked it a lot.

To be honest, I actually like love stories. I kinda wish that you could have continued the story a bit longer, but something tells me doing so would have reached M-Rated Territory, which is not allowed in these forums (I should know--back during Lit Challenge #5 "Shards of the Mirror", I took a decent amount of flak from the Admins at the time for even hinting at M-Rated Content, and had to change my entry there considerably from what I originally had made).

Still, a very good little entry.

I'll need to see if I can come up with anything for this challenge, but I'm more than likely going to be waiting for the next one, and occasionally critiquing other people's entries.
Originally KiraYamato before the Account Linking - True Join Date August 2008

"In the game of war, there are no clear rules you can follow." - Andrew Waltfeld

Last edited by takeshi6; 09-19-2012 at 08:35 PM.
Lt. Commander
# 6
09-20-2012, 05:57 PM
I have finished my entry, found here. Comments welcomed.

Last edited by zidanetribal; 09-26-2012 at 02:15 PM.
Captain
# 7
09-23-2012, 08:00 AM
My post is up, and it was weird writing as the character play rather than My ships captain. He's a genetically engineered soldier prototype found on an away mission so he's a very "fish out of water" type character. I'm definitely interested in writing as him again since it would add a very different perspective than Captain Donovan.

Feel free to give any feed back on my story as well, so hopefully it's not a horrible read.
Career Officer
# 8
09-25-2012, 11:50 PM
I got a story completed for this challenge. Enjoy it. I welcome feedback. Check it out here.
Ensign
# 9
10-01-2012, 12:13 PM
And this is the first time I've ever entered a literary challenge here. It took me the better part of thirteen days to write my story, in the spare time I have that isn't occupied by STO.

Here it is. I would love any feedback.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 10
10-02-2012, 04:17 PM
Even though I am going to unstick this as I prepare to post up #29, there is still plenty of time to discuss this challenge -- I will leave the thread open. Feel free leave feedback as I see some of the authors above have requested it for their entries.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment