Ensign
# 1 No energy credits on alts?
09-18-2012, 10:59 AM
EDIT: Nevermind this post. I just realized that in-game mail is across all characters.
Whenever my main character would sell something, my alt would get mail for it.
It's just not like other MMOs I guess.

I'm terribly confused about this gold/silver f2p stuff.

I came back to the game after a couple years away. I just stayed with f2p. But when I logged in, I noticed I had 500 Zen, limited to two alts, and much of my bag space was gone.

In order to refresh myself in the game mechanics, I made an alt.
Over the last few days I've noticed that anything I sell on the exchange with this alt does not give me any energy credits.

My main will get energy credits for his sales, but never on my alt.

Now I'm very furious, as I just sold something for 300,000 , and I have nothing in my assets tab to show it.

What is going on?
To boldly gorn where no one has gorn before.

Last edited by gornonthecob; 09-18-2012 at 11:45 AM.
Rihannsu
# 2
09-18-2012, 11:15 AM
that's a glitch that has been happening periodically, you may have to re-roll that toon to fix it. You can try filing a GM ticket, but I'm not sure they'll be able to help.
Captain
# 3
09-18-2012, 11:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gornonthecob View Post
I'm terribly confused about this gold/silver f2p stuff.

I came back to the game after a couple years away. I just stayed with f2p. But when I logged in, I noticed I had 500 Zen, limited to two alts, and much of my bag space was gone.

In order to refresh myself in the game mechanics, I made an alt.
Over the last few days I've noticed that anything I sell on the exchange with this alt does not give me any energy credits.

My main will get energy credits for his sales, but never on my alt.

Now I'm very furious, as I just sold something for 300,000 , and I have nothing in my assets tab to show it.

What is going on?

If understand the question right, EC only stays on the character you earned it on. If you want to pool the EC, you can go to the account bank and pool it there (and remove it as you wish).
Ensign
# 4
09-18-2012, 11:33 AM
No I wasn't looking to pool their money at all. The problem is that my main chararcter can make money on the Exchange, but my alt cannot. That is all.

I did file a GM ticket, but it's been taking 2-3 days to get a response.
To boldly gorn where no one has gorn before.
Empire Veteran
# 5
09-18-2012, 05:30 PM
Maybe you need to buy the ec cap increase ? I heard that you lose the cap when gold goes silver, but I might be wrong. If you have more ec than the cap then if you would get more it will disappear