Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > The Academy
Login

Career Officer
Hey all - so I was fortunate enough to get a mirror universe ship in a tholian dropbox, and I love the paint scheme - but if I remember correctly, the mirror universe ships that you run into in STO always have purple nacelles and deflectors, and my ship doesn't!

Has anyone else noticed this? I needs me some purple lights. Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks, everyone!
Captain
# 2
09-19-2012, 11:10 PM
They changed to the ENT canon yellow sometime when I was not playing, it used to be purple but now its yellow.
Career Officer
# 3
09-19-2012, 11:21 PM
Oh, I do love the yellow, but I was hoping for the purple nacelles/deflector, too! Oh well.

I believe in the remastered TOS episode "Mirror, Mirror," the "mirror Enterprise" also has the
yellow markings that were started in Enterprise. That's some good retconning!

Thanks for the reply!

Eline: "The rest of us have been gone a thousand years. If you remember what we were, and how we lived, then we'll have found life again." / Picard: "Eline..."
Eline: "Now we live in you. Tell them of us... my darling." -The Inner Light
Captain
# 4
09-19-2012, 11:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonbre View Post
Oh, I do love the yellow, but I was hoping for the purple nacelles/deflector, too! Oh well.

I believe in the remastered TOS episode "Mirror, Mirror," the "mirror Enterprise" also has the
yellow markings that were started in Enterprise. That's some good retconning!

Thanks for the reply!
Use the Jem Hadar shield.
Career Officer
# 5
09-19-2012, 11:26 PM
I had seen some ships that have the Jem'Hadar equipment, and they do have the purple nacelles - I'm gonna have to get that shield, now! Thanks!

Eline: "The rest of us have been gone a thousand years. If you remember what we were, and how we lived, then we'll have found life again." / Picard: "Eline..."
Eline: "Now we live in you. Tell them of us... my darling." -The Inner Light