Captain
# 1 Infected Ground Elite
09-15-2012, 06:47 PM
I just noticed something really really random as heck a few days ago. I was doing an IGE pug run and seething that we had lost the optional because some idiot had just run in and died, triggering the assimilation in the room where there are 3 heavy tac drones sitting in the middle that you are supposed to snipe.

Anyways, we were starting to descend into the lower levels of the starbase, and I saw an interlink node. Here's the part that had my thinking I was seeing things. It was called "Brandon's Node". But we destroyed it too fast and I couldn't catch it. So I played through it again (didn't get the proto-shield tech I wanted), and this time I rushed ahead and looked. There it was again. "Brandon's Node". Easter Egg? Glitch? My eyes/game are broke?
It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once.
Why the Devs can't make PvE content harder. <--- DR proved me wrong!
Career Officer
# 2
09-17-2012, 08:29 PM
Don't what it is, but yeah I've seen the node every time. Just on that wee shelf before you turn left as I recall.

Not there on Normal though, as I've done training runs on Normal for fleeties and not seen it.

Tim
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
09-19-2012, 10:42 AM
Asked and answered a few months ago

Basically, dev's inside joke

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...0&postcount=10
Lt. Commander
# 4
09-19-2012, 05:23 PM
Wow, that's funny!
Real Join Date: Jan 2012