Commander
# 111
09-21-2012, 04:26 PM
Apparently there's also a "Gamma Quadrant Elite Duty Officer" pack that comes out of the Cardassian box which I didn't see listed. I got one of those and it contained the ultra-rare conn officer from the GQ set, which was pretty neat (and even with the price dropping on him due to more availability from this pack, was still worth about 25 times what I paid for the lockbox key).

edit: apparently the elite duty officer item is listed in-game on the box, but not on the page linked from this post.
Starfleet Veteran
# 112
09-21-2012, 04:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Starting tomorrow around 10AM PDT, for a limited time only, we'll be running a special Lock Box promotion. You won't want to miss out! Read more for full details.

Click here to read more.
Big deal. Not big enough to get me to come back, though.
Ensign
Can we have a competition that give out keys?
Ensign
# 114 Gold Lock Boxes
09-22-2012, 06:15 AM
Are there actually Golden Lock Boxes dropping again?
Survivor of Romulus
# 115
09-22-2012, 06:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingdoxy View Post
What lobi store item got you 5 mil? Even the Widdow fighter only brings around 15 Mil and that costs 200 Lobi.

Most of the pets seem to cost around 1 Mil EC and those cost 20 Lobi. And that's an average 5 boxes worth of Lobi.
25 lobi from 5 boxes bought me 5 items costing 5 lobi each. Each item selling on the exchange for 1.5million ec. I made more back than I spent and got to keep the actual items in the boxes. Happy bunny.

Worth checking what is selling for a good price before spending lobi, in theory I could buy more keys and hope to keep doing what I did until I get the ships... some hope.
Survivor of Romulus
# 116
09-22-2012, 10:52 AM
there are only 4 things in lobi store that costs 5 lobi, and there is no way that you can earn 1.5m a piece for that!
Survivor of Romulus
# 117
09-24-2012, 04:15 AM
Before the exchange got jammed full of cheaper ones, the Radiation Resistance Hypospray was selling for 1.5-2mil each. I got 5 on quick at 1.5mil a piece and made back my money. Foolishly, I bought another key and opened a box figuring I could do the same again but they now sell for about 100,000ec each. Simple supply and demand. There is now massive supply and little demand.
None of the other 5lobi items even came close to the price I got the first day so you are only correct if you look now... if you have a delorean you can check a few days ago and make a killing
Lieutenant
i can only tell you,well played...so called Special lockbox promotion...take your old lockboxes and open them,they were improved...many people spend all and open them ( not one of those people),now when new big box is coming out those people need to spend tons of money again for new lockbox because they spend it all for so called special promotion...but they will spent money if they want (their choise)...i only want to say WELL PLAYED...