Lt. Commander

STARFLEET DENTAL

Webster’s Dictionary defines dentistry as:
“The profession or science dealing with the prevention and treatment of diseases and malformations of the teeth, gums, and oral cavity”
But with all respect to Webster’s, there’s dentistry, and then there’s Starfleet Dentistry.

Introduction
Starfleet Dental is a force like no other, dedicated to the perseveration of Oral Hygiene in the Federation and beyond, fostering discussion on dental issues, and making dental care easier, and more effective than ever.

Dentaleers are made, not born, and the proud members of Starfleet Dental know their training is superior, their organization more efficient and their resolve greater than anything else in the galaxy. More importantly, they know they are a part of the Federations most noble brotherhood.

Starfleet Dental Officers are trained for excellence in all things, the trials of the mind and body never stop, and the Dentaleers must constantly push themselves to the edge of their abilities and beyond.

Not everyone is cut out to be an officer in Starfleet Dental, but if you embody courage, resolve, and honor, then read on brave stranger… read on.

Organization

In order to be deployed effectively across the Alpha and Beta Quadrant, Starfleet Dental relies on its strict organization, and command structure. Official fleet protocols are followed at all times, whether including a respectful *salute* whenever posting on our forums directly after an officer has, or calling your superior officers “sir” both on MSN and Ventrilo.

Command Staff
  • Fleet Admiral – Garth Marenghi
  • Assistant Fleet Admiral: Dean Learner
  • Vice Assistant Fleet Admiral: Lucien Sanchez

Directors of Operations
  • Admiral Brick Ironstone
  • Vice Admiral Brick Ironstone
  • Rear Admiral Keith "Ice Maverick" Kenkade
  • Rear Admiral Lance "Lightning" Parker Ph.D
  • Rear Admiral Von Snee

Complete Roster

Ingenuity and Resourcefulness
Starfleet Dental has always been at the forefront of research and development.

When the Borg were at the gates of Earth itself, a last ditch defence lead by Starfleet Dental created an impenetrable wall of exploding warp cores, sacrificing thousands of crewmen for the defense of Earth.

When the war against the Klingons became a standstill, Starfleet Dental pioneered a dramatic and effective new method of disabling the Klingon War Machine, by transporting its captains directly to a bridge of a Federation starship where they could be neutralized by a specialized team of Dentaleers.

When LCARS, a relic of the 1980s, was criticized for looking tacky and unreadable, Starfleet Dental created a brand new system of information display, which is still used today on its website.

And finally, when our enemies were amongst those we trusted, Starfleet Dental had the courage to stand up and challenge authority, exposing the horrible crimes of fellow Starfleet Officers.

Truly, Starfleet Dental is on the cutting edge of the sword of freedom.

Starfleet Dental isn’t just a fleet; it isn’t just a group of talented individuals; it’s a lifelong commitment. To put oneself between one’s home and wars desolation is truly the noblest of endeavours, and there are none more noble then the Dentaleers of Starfleet Dental

note: we are currently not receiving new members
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-05-2010, 04:57 PM
SWISS KNIGHT FOR PRESIDENT!!

Actually, make that EMPEROR.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-05-2010, 05:38 PM
I was there the day when the Klingons boarded my bridge, they were everywhere.

I still have the nightmares, you know.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-05-2010, 05:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tighclops View Post
I was there the day when the Klingons boarded my bridge, they were everywhere.

I still have the nightmares, you know.
Every time I close my eyes, I can see their teeth. I think I need to speak to someone in Starfleet Psychiatric.

-Al
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-06-2010, 01:14 AM
The line must be drawn here. Do you have the courage to stand up and draw said line?

-Al
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-06-2010, 01:32 AM
Look OKAY!! Just let me OFF the BRIDGE. I understand I asked to be a member and I accepted the Initiation Challenge, but it has been TWO WEEKS now and I can['t get off the BRIDGE. Your threacherous klugnon officers said it would be only eighteen hours and i accepted that. I ACCEPTED THAT but it has been FOUR WEEKS and i CANT GET OFF I JUST WANT TO LEAVe
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-06-2010, 01:43 AM
I'd like to update. After seeing my last post I was informed that I need only find the door to leave.

When I left I was greeted with the best birthday party of my life. Starfleet Dental members cheered and kissed me and I had banana pancakes. They then brushed my teeth, straightened my teeth and regrew my missing teeth. They gave me a clean and fashionable uniform (eight weeks on the bridge initiation had ruined my clothes, as you could imagine) and enrolled me in their starter Space Dentistry 101 course.

Thank you, Starfleet Dental. I am a better human being now. <---(LOOK AT THAT SMILE)
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-06-2010, 02:21 AM
oh this is fantastic, starfleet dental.

I need my wisdom teeth pulled, so i formally request that the Canadian Federation and SFD form a NAP which would allow members of CF free dental work. Any of you from the vancouer area?
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-06-2010, 08:36 AM
Teeth cleaning is half off for this weekend only!
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-07-2010, 12:23 AM
You are not the first STO fleet, reported.
Closed Thread