Lieutenant
# 21 continued
09-20-2012, 08:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by monsterofblood View Post
Yes but you have not seen what this fleet and there alies do to most people who pass through Drozana. Multiple tickets have been thrown their way and all they do is create more f2p characters and grief people at Drozana. The hatred for this fleet is so great I don't think you can stop people from griefing them on these threads. These threads provide a way for people who are mistreated at Drozana to grief them for revenge. And guess what they continue to grief people at Drozana all they have to do is stop and they can post all the recruitment messages they want like everyone else but they won't stop. Could you please tell them to stop?
I have a female toon with a beautiful dress i paid 2500 zen for the bundle I mixed and matched it with the formal and came out with a wedding dress. She has a boyfriend who wanted to marry her at Drozana but noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo guess whos there to disrupt the ceremony?

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~Bluegeek

Last edited by bluegeek; 09-20-2012 at 01:22 PM.
Ensign
# 22
09-20-2012, 08:31 AM
Starfleet Dental saved me from tooth cancer. If I didn't join them no one would have spotted it. I owe my life to those brave dentists.

The bugship was a nice gift alongside the 50m credits, but it kind of ruined the game because now I'm so rich I can buy whatever I want so there's no grinding!

As for you, monsterofblood, Starfleet Dental has done none of the things you've claimed in this thread. Go spread your filthy lies somewhere else. This thread is for Dental's recruitment, not your deranged rants of things that never happened.
Ensign
# 23
09-20-2012, 08:35 AM
Thanks for the Jem'Hadar Attack Ship Dental! My DPS is 64% higher than it was before!

Edit: Wow, 50 mil ec too? The World's First STO Fleet(tm) is the finest for sure.

Last edited by haaaaaam; 09-20-2012 at 11:03 AM.
Career Officer
# 24
09-20-2012, 08:37 AM
Starfleet Dental saved me from the Borg, and helped me get my life on track when I joined Starfleet. In appreciation for giving me excellent service against the Borg, undoing the damage they did to me with implants, and giving me a whiter smile, I want to give back. My million-year contract with Dental was the best piece of paper (figure of speech of course) was the best thing I ever signed.
Ensign
# 25
09-20-2012, 10:03 AM
Thanks for letting me join SFD. The bug is awesome!
Ensign
# 26
09-20-2012, 10:21 AM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~Bluegeek

Last edited by bluegeek; 09-20-2012 at 01:53 PM.
Lt. Commander
# 27
09-20-2012, 12:21 PM
My friend Butts would like to congratulate all that joined this magnificent fleet. He hopes he has made your future brighter. Starfleet Dental is definitely a fleet in a league of its own. I have never seen any other fleet with such kindness.

Anyone who says otherwise has either never been in the fleet, never seen Starfleet Dental, or is just trolling. Haters will always hate those better than them.
Career Officer
# 28
09-20-2012, 12:31 PM
Starfleet dental gave me a holographic filling for a cavity - it vanishes every time I leave the station!

STAR TREK BATTLES - HIGH DPS PLAYERS NEED NOT APPY
Captain
# 29
09-20-2012, 12:31 PM
I'm actually really surprised at all these negative comments, not sure who is putting who up to it, but I have had nothing but positive experiences with Starfleet Dental, even before I joined. I personally didn't sign up for the EC or the ship (though both were pretty nice bonuses, Dental takes care of their own ), I joined because Dental offered a sense of community and camaraderie that I couldn't find in any other fleet to date. Haters going to hate, I guess?
Community Moderator
# 30
09-20-2012, 01:42 PM
To Whom It May Concern,

In the interests of fair-play and proactive moderation I am going to be as plain as I know how to be...

This thread is a recruitment thread for a fleet. The OP has every right to post this thread in this forum.

The following rules, in addition to every other forum rule, will be strictly enforced, no matter who you are or why you are posting here:

Spamming
You may not create posts which contain: Posting of off-topic comments, including but not limited to comments or discussions of a religious, or political nature.

Flaming and/or Trolling
You may not post content which contains insults to other users or Perfect World Entertainment Staff, are specifically made to create undue discontent on the forums, disturbances in forum threads, pick fights or otherwise promote unfriendly conversation.

Harassing Material
You may not create posts which contain material that is repetitively insulting, defaming and/or otherwise harassing any other user and/or any PWE employee, officer and/or director.

Please keep these rules in mind if and when you decide to post in response to this thread.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums -- My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a "forums and website" support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek