Community Moderator
# 51
09-22-2012, 11:00 PM
Alrighty then. Lets keep this on the DISCUSSION OF THE FLEET nothing else kthx.

And this also means discussion of the fleet as in asking questions about joining, who they are etc is fine. Attacking/flaming/trolling them is not.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums
My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a community support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Follow me on Twitter or G+
Survivor of Romulus
# 52
09-23-2012, 03:42 PM
Let's rerail this thread. SFD is open for recruiting.

Primarily the fleet is comprised of oral surgeons and fire safety officers. While the fleet is friendly, fun loving and relaxed we are serious roleplayers. We are looking for ~elite~ pvpers.

Of course there are benefits when you have a tier 3 starbase.

Please contact an on line recruitment officer. Please do not contact me directly as I am a recruitment QA auditor only.

Last edited by devian666; 09-23-2012 at 04:02 PM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 53
09-23-2012, 05:06 PM
Hey, I am serious pvp'er. Can I join Dental? I know you must still be sore about that whole mass kick thing, but Wesley is pretty slow these days (I Blame Lesh). So how about it?
Survivor of Romulus
# 54
09-23-2012, 07:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by peyotefootstool View Post
Hey, I am serious pvp'er. Can I join Dental? I know you must still be sore about that whole mass kick thing, but Wesley is pretty slow these days (I Blame Lesh). So how about it?
This is the quiet times between seasons. I thought Wesley would be almost up to a tier 4 starbase anyway?
Captain
# 55
09-23-2012, 08:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The First Post
UPDATE: New recruits to Starfleet Dental now get a free Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and 10 million EC to start!
Whats the catch?
Survivor of Romulus
# 56
09-23-2012, 08:07 PM
Please read the OP in its entirety then contact a recruiter if you would like to join.
Ensign
# 57
09-24-2012, 03:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by devian666 View Post
Please read the OP in its entirety then contact a recruiter if you would like to join.
We've been getting recent applicants to Starfleet Dental who haven't read the Original Post in it's entirety lately. Failure to do so will result in delays in processing your application to join Starfleet Dental.
Lieutenant
# 58
09-25-2012, 11:09 PM
I would so far like to welcome all the new faces we have so far recruited in the last few days. I hope they are all enjoying their new jem hadar attack ships. Also please note we are now only down to 12 or so attack ships left and will probably be offering something in lieu once supplies run out. Possibly D'kora or the new lockbox ships. I have spoken to the finance department and they say we are covered when this does happen. We have been fortunate enough to supply our fleet members with high end gear while nearly approaching tier 4 on our starbase thanks to the tireless efforts of our fleet members.
Survivor of Romulus
# 59
09-26-2012, 08:48 PM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~Askray

Last edited by askray; 09-27-2012 at 06:05 AM.
Ensign
# 60 Limited Supplies Remaining
09-27-2012, 12:00 PM
Bad News everyone! We're almost out of our free Jem'Hadar Attack Ships to hand to our new recruits. We estimate that we'll have to end this promotion by the end of this weekend. If you don't want to miss out on owning a FREE Jem'Hadar Attack Ship, please contact a Dentaleer today and see what makes The World's First STO Fleet truly special!