Lt. Commander
First question:

How do test that phaser relays do stack with no penalty when useing 4 of them?

Seconds question:
How come some rare items do more dps then very rare items of the same type and same mark. I was on the exchange and saw something like a tetryon dual cannon mark 8 rare that did more dps then a very rare tetryon dual cannon mark 8.. Is this just a typo or bug that has not been fixed?

3rd question:

I put on a shield generator but yet my shield cap did not go up when I checked ship status defence tab? whats that all about?
Empire Veteran
# 2
09-20-2012, 01:14 AM
First question: Be in space, there is no penalty for multiple consoles, so don't worry about that, but you can only really see the changes in space.

2nd: Most likely you were looking at two different weapons, but one probably had 2 DMG (damage) modifiers, and the very rare one, didn't. But it is possible it could be a bug if neither of them had DMG modifiers.

3rd: I'm guessing you mean a 'Field Generator' console. Again, you need to be in space to see the actual changes.

Lt. Commander
# 3
09-20-2012, 02:35 AM
thx for the help

I went into space and still the field gen does not change my shields when useing the relays in space what do I look at to see the dps change?
Empire Veteran
# 4
09-20-2012, 09:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by osirisraa View Post
thx for the help

I went into space and still the field gen does not change my shields when useing the relays in space what do I look at to see the dps change?
Are you sure about the Field Generator? Because it should be altering your shield strength.

As for the tactical consoles, look at the tooltips on your weapons (just hover your mouse over a weapon) and add each console to see the changes, they do happen in real time.

Captain
# 5
09-20-2012, 09:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by osirisraa View Post
thx for the help

You need to be in a mission or social zone space map. Sector space will not show you most things properly.
Commander
# 6
09-21-2012, 08:22 AM
1. and 3. Work just about the same way. You have to be in a social or a fighting map to see the add ons. I use both and know that they work.

Kyle
Delta Fleet Command