Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Feature Episodes, Events and PvE Content
Login

Career Officer
# 11
09-20-2012, 08:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by elandarksky View Post
While i do like engineering how it is, i can see why this is being 'fixed'

While i dont like the PVE repercussions its just one of those things we'll just have to get over, PVP its a godsend, (no more 1 man fortresses with a minefield to boot) but meh

Wonder if there will be a subsequent nerf/fix to tactical+sci kits which abilities linger after a kit change.

E.g. Will a sci's Nanite Heal monitor vanish when medic/borg analyzer is switched?
Again, I could care less about PvP. i don't play PvP on a level where I would have to cry about the engineer kit swapping is unfair. Its not like the odds are uneven if everyone can swap out. If they want to make changes to the PvP realm then do so. But why punish the PvE realm? I don't see a petition from the Borg complaining about it.
Captain
# 12
09-20-2012, 12:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by docroadie69 View Post
I don't see a petition from the Borg complaining about it.
I love this.

but yeah, in all seriousness if Tacticals in PvP want to complain about engineers changing kits to make their own lives easier perhaps they should try changing kits themselves, they have security teams they can use as cannon fodder, they have grenade kits, they have stealth modules... all in all they have all the counters they could wish for, but actually I like how someone has mentioned this being aimed at engineers... It's even more painful for science and tactical... well they just hit themselves fairly hard because they weren't willing to adapt.

I call such people idiots

Last edited by adamkafei; 09-20-2012 at 12:07 PM.