Lieutenant
# 1 Skills Tray Weirdness
01-08-2013, 09:07 AM
A while back, there was a change in the way the skills trays work. At least in mine. Now when I run completely out of hypos (or shields or whatever), I can?t just add more to my toon?s device slots and be done. They don?t automatically show up in the tray. I have to move them from inventory to the device slot, then hit ?P,? then unlock the bottom tray, drag whatever it is there, then lock it before something scrambles the whole tray (it happens). Also, when I use hypos (or whatever) for reputation assignments, they are removed from my skills tray FIRST, even if I have a ton in inventory. So I have to go through the mess above each time. There is probably something I am doing wrong, so let?s hear it.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
01-08-2013, 09:26 AM
The ability tray is definitely messed up. However, there is a work-around for the reputation issue. If you're in space when you use hypos for reputation, it takes them from your inventory instead of from your captain.
Captain
# 3
01-08-2013, 12:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dabelgrave View Post
The ability tray is definitely messed up. However, there is a work-around for the reputation issue. If you're in space when you use hypos for reputation, it takes them from your inventory instead of from your captain.
I've found everything comes out of the bank before either device slots or inventory too. So I keep my reputation payments in my character bank.

It's weird selling epohhs when you have the two you want to sell in your inventory and one in the bank and go to the vendor to get romulan marks, and the bank one vanishes instead of the one in your hands. But the same is true for all the hypos, shield charges, provisions etc.
Career Officer
# 4
01-08-2013, 01:06 PM
Introduced with the Winter Wonderland patch along with random BOffs becoming un-slotted on ship change.

Hopefully this will fix itself when WW goes away. LOL!!!!! (I crack myself up sometimes.)
Starfleet Veteran
# 5
01-09-2013, 02:19 AM
I have started filling open slots on my space tray with the ballence shields ability. It has stoped abilities from jumping around when i change ships and boffs and it dosnt hurt to accedently click ballence shields. The tray still despiratly needs fixing though.
Captain
# 6
01-09-2013, 03:37 AM
I know when I get something new (like an Epohh or the tier 5 ground power), it likes to show up on bar 7 or 8 (of 10)...

I thought someone had come up with a bit of a workaround for that (clearing "empty" powers off the bar?) but it didn't work for me...
Well, with the upgrade announcement leaving NX and Connie fans in the dust again, can we restart / revisit the T5 Connie and NX threads - since they will no longer be "truly" endgame ships... (after we get the T5 versions, it'll be time to see them added to the T5U upgrade charts too...