Empire Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes
Operational Assets:
  • Decreased the cost of all operational assets.
  • New Operational Assets are now available in the Fleet Starbase store, including the following:
  • Galaxy
  • Galaxy Dreadnought
  • Prometheus
  • Armitage
  • Luna
  • Negh'Var
  • Bortasqu' War Cruiser
  • Ki'tang
  • Guramba
  • Kar'fi
  • Decreased the tier to unlock the Operational Assets for the Imperial Class Assault Cruiser, Dervish, Deifant, Dacoit Flight Deck Cruiser, Zilant Battleship, and Vo'quv Carrier.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=391501

Okay coloured coded for clarity.

I'd like to know does the group in orange indicate that we are finally getting a Fleet Guramba, Kar'fi etc?

The group in green, Zilant Battleship is this another fleet ship for us players or something different entirely? I haven't seen it in the fleet shipyard list so I am rather confused.

Does anyone know what this is all about. Not too much into the Starbase system, I feel it's a waste of time, but if there is a Fleet Guramba and a Zilant Battleship I might consider it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
Cryptic is sloppy. Breaking News at 11. This is what happens when there is no outline or plan and you just make up **** as you go along.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shredder75 View Post
We can tell our great grandchildren, "In my day, our cloaks were so sensitive that even dialogue broke them and we couldn't change our clothes!"
Captain
# 2
09-20-2012, 12:22 AM
no, those are items that summon one of the ships
Go pro or go home
Empire Veteran
# 3
09-20-2012, 05:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by baudl View Post
no, those are items that summon one of the ships
Ah so more unless junk, that no one asked for. Thanks for letting me know, I appreciate it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
Cryptic is sloppy. Breaking News at 11. This is what happens when there is no outline or plan and you just make up **** as you go along.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shredder75 View Post
We can tell our great grandchildren, "In my day, our cloaks were so sensitive that even dialogue broke them and we couldn't change our clothes!"
Lt. Commander
# 4
09-20-2012, 07:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by majesticmsfc View Post
Ah so more unless junk, that no one asked for. Thanks for letting me know, I appreciate it.
you forgot to add expensive useless junk =) .well maybe not but if there for a purpose in the future they arent telling us for some reason.
Community Moderator
# 5
09-20-2012, 07:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bruccy View Post
you forgot to add expensive useless junk =) .well maybe not but if there for a purpose in the future they arent telling us for some reason.
Depends on your personal definition of useless, I guess. Being able to summon reinforcements during a fleet scenario might be useful to some people.

But these are all one-shots, right? Use it once and gone? I can't see paying dilithium to buy that kind of stuff.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums -- My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a "forums and website" support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek
Career Officer
# 6
09-20-2012, 08:16 AM
Well, you don't pay dilithium for them, you pay fleet credits. Still, so far these things have been rather expensive for what they do. While they're probably not meant to be profitable, just a fun helping hand, and yes, one-shots, their fleet credit cost outstrips the gain in fleet marks (and by extension, credits) you might get from it by so much I never bothered with them. I prefer to spend those credits on common doffs for starbase expansions. (Which should fall into their right departments now.)

Still, I guess I'll have to see what the new prices are.
Reave