Career Officer
# 1 weekly pvp thread 9/20/2012
09-20-2012, 01:23 PM
i dont even play this game much anymore.... why am i still doing this?

"Polaron Procs:
Assigned a stack limit to Polaron Energy Drains.
Polaron energy drain comes with two components:
1) Max energy level reduction to all subsystems that lasts 5 seconds.
2) An instant drain of all subsystem energy.
This has no duration - enemy immediately begins regenerating energy lost from this instant effect.
The new Stack Limit on Polaron procs applies ONLY to the duration-based aspect that reduces a target's max energy.
The instant drain is not limited."

the instant drain worries me.

Chairs now have their own custom interact icon.<----- best update right thurr.

RUMOR has it though that hazzard emitter is broken again. not clearing for the entire clear cycle and only clearing on inital use. it sounds like this started when it was fixed to be allowed to be used on other friendlies (ie: couple weeks ago)

this needs verification and evidance.

anything else discovered will be added as usual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amidoinitright View Post
Dude, you're slacking. You forgot to mention that the game credits are now available in the pull down menu. Thats even bigger than the chair thing.

Last edited by matteo716maikai; 09-20-2012 at 01:46 PM.
Lt. Commander
# 2
09-20-2012, 01:34 PM
Dude, you're slacking. You forgot to mention that the game credits are now available in the pull down menu. Thats even bigger than the chair thing.
& I can verify that HE only clears plasma the first tic. Both because I've been stuck in it myself, & I'm still running my Engi with 2 versions of EWP + theta & no one escapes it anymore.
Time played in game. as of 9/12/12 (on my mains) Total 2907 hours.K'zoontite has been on active duty for 34 days, 3 hours, Bot Fly has been on active duty for 55 days, 4 hours, Poppa Capp has been on active duty for 4 days, 12 hours, B'zooka has been on active duty for 12 days, 22 hours,Tater(fed) has been on active duty for 14 days, 10 hours,
Lt. Commander
# 3
09-20-2012, 01:49 PM
Quote:
Hey, don't say that, the last guy that said so was banned.
Lt. Commander
# 4
09-20-2012, 01:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by francescos772 View Post
Hey, don't say that, the last guy that said so was banned.
Que sera sera I guess.
Time played in game. as of 9/12/12 (on my mains) Total 2907 hours.K'zoontite has been on active duty for 34 days, 3 hours, Bot Fly has been on active duty for 55 days, 4 hours, Poppa Capp has been on active duty for 4 days, 12 hours, B'zooka has been on active duty for 12 days, 22 hours,Tater(fed) has been on active duty for 14 days, 10 hours,
Lt. Commander
# 5
09-20-2012, 02:23 PM
Btw, I've just logged in and.... the new chair animation is awesome!
Look at those details, the gradient fill of the icon, the luxury materials, it feels like sitting on a real chair!
I'm very excited about this new game feature, and I've asked my wife to paint a similar icon on all chairs in our house, because I want to feel the same excitement when i wake up in the morning and i sit on my kitchen chairs.
I'm also thinking about adding a similar icon in my bathroom, it would be fun!!!
Career Officer
# 6
09-20-2012, 03:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by francescos772 View Post
Btw, I've just logged in and.... the new chair animation is awesome!
Look at those details, the gradient fill of the icon, the luxury materials, it feels like sitting on a real chair!
I'm very excited about this new game feature, and I've asked my wife to paint a similar icon on all chairs in our house, because I want to feel the same excitement when i wake up in the morning and i sit on my kitchen chairs.
I'm also thinking about adding a similar icon in my bathroom, it would be fun!!!
Lmao /10 char

Edit: no wonder pvp is doing bad, now everybody will spend time on the bridge, trying the nice chair, instead of pvping...
Hear! Sons of Kahless
Hear! Daughters too.
The blood of battle washes clean.
The Warrior brave and true.
We fight, we love, and then we kill...
Starfleet Veteran
# 7
09-20-2012, 04:04 PM
From now on I won't get up from the Captain chair anymore...my physical comfort Officer will take care of me!
K D F - Killing Disadvantaged Feds
K D F - The evul way to play Sto

Adm. Marcus orders: Punish the evul Klinguns! Punish the evul HOBOs! And nuclearize Qo'nos once and for all!
Captain
# 8
09-20-2012, 05:08 PM
I'm still astounded that they find the time to do things like assign custom chair interact icons.

Sure, something like that might only take 5 minutes, but who the heck even thinks to complain/ask for something like that? And even in 5 minutes, I'm sure an art designer could come up with... oh, I don't know... designs for a new map or something.
Lt. Commander
# 9
09-20-2012, 05:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trueprom3theus View Post
Lmao /10 char

Edit: no wonder pvp is doing bad, now everybody will spend time on the bridge, trying the nice chair, instead of pvping...
I forgot we had a Bridge. I have never needed to go there.
Career Officer
# 10
09-20-2012, 05:55 PM
Quote:
I forgot we had a Bridge. I have never needed to go there.
Lol. FYI, if you don't know already, they added some unique doff missions while visiting the bridge. But... Why would somebody need a chair, beats me...
Hear! Sons of Kahless
Hear! Daughters too.
The blood of battle washes clean.
The Warrior brave and true.
We fight, we love, and then we kill...