Career Officer
Ok guys - this glaring error has been there for years. The one on the Lockbox ship is this BIG rectangle when in the TV show AND on the NPC version in game it is the accurate square...This should be an easy fix...what's the holdup?

I only bring this up because the version that is being used for display for the lockbox sale ON YOUR OWN SITE HERE (pops) shows the accurate version. What's going on? Does anyone even read this forum?
Career Officer
# 2
09-21-2012, 04:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by badname834854 View Post
Ok guys - this glaring error has been there for years. The one on the Lockbox ship is this BIG rectangle when in the TV show AND on the NPC version in game it is the accurate square...This should be an easy fix...what's the holdup?

I only bring this up because the version that is being used for display for the lockbox sale ON YOUR OWN SITE HERE (pops) shows the accurate version. What's going on? Does anyone even read this forum?
Hey!
I think it's been fixed ! At least it has been on both of mine. Try going to the ship tailor and choose another hull texture. You should have a choice of two now, that changes the deflector/array thingy from red to blue.

Hope this helps
"And at Warp 10, we're going nowhere mighty fast."-Scotty
Captain
# 3
09-21-2012, 05:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by badname834854 View Post

You haven't flown you galor for awhile, have you? Its been fixed for weeks now.

Se also: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=320331
Career Officer
# 4
09-21-2012, 05:39 PM
LOL WUT? If so, then PLEASE disregard!!!!!!!