Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Ensign
# 21
09-24-2012, 10:45 PM
Well I got past the first mission by loging out, waiting 15 min and redoing the mission it just lucked out for me after the 3-4 try. I've had to use this trick on other missions since as well. Need to make walls solid lol!
Ensign
# 22
09-25-2012, 01:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilgenius180 View Post
... However, for a new player, this could be a game ending problem. I know if I was first starting out and 1. lost my away team and 2. couldn't find the person I was supposed to talk to to continue the mission, I likely wouldn't stick with the game...
Well, as it just so happens, I am a new player. I had fun in the tutorial and am enjoying the game so far. Unfortunately, yes, this mission seems to be broken. Luckily, I am a patient and am willing to wait for a fix. It is disconcerting to see the very first mission in the game riddled with bugs though. I suppose I could just solo it but, I would really like to experience my first mission with my away team
Rihannsu
# 23
09-25-2012, 07:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trashbagjesus View Post
Well, as it just so happens, I am a new player. I had fun in the tutorial and am enjoying the game so far. Unfortunately, yes, this mission seems to be broken. Luckily, I am a patient and am willing to wait for a fix. It is disconcerting to see the very first mission in the game riddled with bugs though. I suppose I could just solo it but, I would really like to experience my first mission with my away team
Actually, there's a better solution. grab some other human players. Stranded in space has a set of accolades you can't get by soloing, to get them all you must have a team of at least 3 human players, 1 sci, 1 eng, 1 tac. (extras don't hurt but you need at least 1 of each)
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Ensign
# 24
09-25-2012, 09:16 PM
Same here. I am a new player to the game. I was able to survive well enough without my away team. Annoyed the hell out of me though, searching for them everywhere. If there had simply been a few bugs in this mission then I would not have posted here. But I find myself completely unable to finish the mission. I was able to speak to Brott even though she stayed in the Azura Engineering room instead of transporting back. My problem comes to where I assume is the end of the mission. I have transported my entire team back to my ship after being told that I had to take everyone away because of imminent Warp Core Failure (with many Azura passengers staying behind for some reason, such as Brott herself). Now it says the next part of my mission is to speak to my Transporter Chief.

But none exists. All that are present are two of my crewmen treating wounds of two Azura crewmen. What is my next objective?

I understand I may need to restart the mission but this is incredibly unfair. As this is my first real mission it took me a while to get this far. I'd rather not restart the mission but I suppose I may have to.
Ensign
# 25
09-26-2012, 05:28 AM
I have the exact same issue as magnusthorson... I am a new player also
Ensign
# 26
09-26-2012, 05:03 PM
And... the problem has worsened. After I logged out the second time I was brought back to Hyperspace, as if I had never entered the Azura but still destroyed the enemy vessels, and had to run through part of the mission over again. This time, Captain Brott is nowhere to be found, leaving me stranded yet again.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 27
09-26-2012, 05:38 PM
Just posted tomorrow's patch notes -- they include a fix for Stranded in Space.

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=399111

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Ensign
# 28
09-27-2012, 04:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Just posted tomorrow's patch notes -- they include a fix for Stranded in Space.

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=399111

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Perfect. Thank you.