Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Ensign
I noticed that the crit % in my stat window is not affected by weapon bonus crit chance, nor is it affected by the Superior Lucky trait.

Armor seems to make it move, but nothing else changes the value.
I noticed it first on my bridge officer, but then realized it's the same for my captain too.

Is this a known bug? I DID search for other threads regarding this matter and didn't find any, but was curious if this is just a visual UI bug, or is the actual crit chance capped?

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphoto...99431705_n.jpg
To boldly gorn where no one has gorn before.
Empire Veteran
# 2
09-21-2012, 10:41 PM
I notice your in sector space which effects what you see in your stats page, try going to a non sector space map and veiwing stats of your gear again, to be totally sure view your ground stats while on a ground map.

As with space weapons crth/crtd values, I don't think ground weapons values effect your crith/d passivly like armor and buffs but only apply to the weapon when it's being used so a weapon with crth/d won't show on your stats.

Edit: forget what I said above with about needing to go to a ground map, as robdmc says below un-equipping and re-equipping can show the proper values.
Man is a gaming animal. He must always be trying to get the better in something or other.
Warning, this poster tends to talk nonsensically when caffine levels fall below 80%.

Last edited by defalus; 09-21-2012 at 11:28 PM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
09-21-2012, 11:21 PM
The critical chance on the gun will not get added to that total as well since it is applied to that weapon only. the armor will add to the total once you are on the ground along with the passive traits and how you would have spec'ed on ground.

The only concern I see if it does not add up correctly you may need to remove your armor and put it back on to trigger an update for that number. I have that issue with my Crit severity on one of my engineers.

I recorded my crit severity bug to show you what I'm talking about and will post the link as soon as it is uploaded on youtube.
Ensign
# 4
09-21-2012, 11:49 PM
I'm still not getting any changes. Superior Lucky definately isn't showing up whether I'm in sector space, or on the ground. Re-equping weapons has no affect either. Armor still works just fine. My base 2.5% + 5% from armor does show me a 7.5% crit chance, but that's it.
To boldly gorn where no one has gorn before.
Starfleet Veteran
# 5
09-22-2012, 12:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gornonthecob View Post
Re-equping weapons has no affect either.
I was referring to re-equiping armor

http://youtu.be/QjU1NFwIQf4