Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Ten Forward
Login

Captain
# 21
09-24-2012, 09:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonnehart View Post
I take it she's also flown into battle without weapons and bridge officers?
Lets just say we have learned to assign duties before we attempt to battle Nausicaans with only one torpedo tube active the hard way.....
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Career Officer
# 22
09-24-2012, 11:45 PM
I think it goes without saying that all of our captains are addicted to micromanaging.
Captain
# 23
09-25-2012, 04:24 AM
My Captain doesn't really have any addictions, though he does have a fondness for plants, having grown up on a farm. He also can't eat any heavy fatty or greasy foods, as his species has a very high metabolism and extremely thin veins, so if he eats something very fatty, his arteries will clog in a matter of minutes. So you could say he's addicted to healthy eating.

My Andorian chief engineer has a drinking problem. Agressive unless he's settled with some beer. Oddly enough, he somehow manages to keep the ship online alot more than he should.

My Ops officer is addicted to collecting Tribbles.

And my ex-Maquis member, my Jem'Hadar officer and my Breen refugee are all addicted to winding each other up and outright brawling.

A Romulan Strike Team, Missing Farmers and an ancient base on a Klingon Border world. But what connects them? Find out in my First Foundary mission: 'The Jeroan Farmer Escapade'
Career Officer
# 24
09-25-2012, 07:52 AM
Jumping from the third floor of Quark's onto the Dabo table. Also entirely too interested in Romulan Ale. Not that he can ever find any. Am I right? Lol.
Career Officer
# 25
09-25-2012, 08:06 AM
My captain is addicted to killing things...
@HyperLimited - Join Date: Oct 2009 - My Youtube Stuff - FIX THE UI!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinn74 View Post
Maybe if the expansion was as great as they claim, people wouldn't be anywhere near Japori. Just sayin'.
Captain
# 26
09-25-2012, 10:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grylak View Post
My Ops officer is addicted to collecting Tribbles.
O... kay... that officer needs help. He will need it EVEN MORE if he's a Klingon!!!
Captain
# 27
09-25-2012, 11:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hypl View Post
My captain is addicted to killing things...
The current generation of Starfleet captains share a common affinity towards large-scale-genocide
-> STO players unite and say NO to ARC <- -> Click if you prefer the old forum design! <-
-----------------------------------------------------------------
"No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
Captain
# 28
09-26-2012, 08:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonnehart View Post
O... kay... that officer needs help. He will need it EVEN MORE if he's a Klingon!!!

Fortunately, Xui Li is Chinese. Not a drop of Klingon blood in her. She has recently aquired a cannibal tribble. No one seems to know where it came from, or how it got aboard. Xui Li isn't sure either (so she claims), but she sure aint getting rid of it. I've reported this to the Councillor, who has arranged a session.

A Romulan Strike Team, Missing Farmers and an ancient base on a Klingon Border world. But what connects them? Find out in my First Foundary mission: 'The Jeroan Farmer Escapade'
Captain
# 29
09-26-2012, 01:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by warrenhammand View Post
Cutting and snorting lines of powdered ketracel white.
Classy!!!

Addictions? No... Eccentricities, Yes.

- Marcus Kane keeps the environmental controls in his quarters set to the climate on Vulcan, where he spent the latter part of his childhood.
- He shared a bed with his twin sister until he left home to attend the Academy and continued to do so, while on leave, until her death in 2363.
- While at the Academy, he developed a taste for Starfleet emergency ration bars, and would eat those over other meal options.
- As an Immortal Human, he is able to consume foods and beverages which would poison baseline Humans, and thus has acquired a very broad palate over the years since his immortal resurrection. His years as an intelligence operative have enabled him to maintain contacts who provide him with constant stocks of Romulan Ale, which he drinks frequently (he cannot be classed as an alcoholic, as he does not 'need' alcohol, either physiologically or psychologically, and the effects of even the most potent alcohol are only momentary, he simply 'likes the taste')

Last edited by marcusdkane; 09-26-2012 at 02:10 PM.
Ensign
# 30
09-30-2012, 01:44 AM
As all members of his race, Ivan has some degree of psychological problem. He has Chronic Depression, and sometimes disappear for hours in the Holodeck, only getting out when he's back on the mood. In one case, after losing his old Security Officer during the Facility 4028 event, he locked himself for 4 days. apart from that he's a very easygoing and fun person to be around.

His current Ops officer, Amanda, is a Liberated borg, and is fascinated with the idea of creating a federation-approved borg cube.

Kurso'ek, the Gem'hadar Security officer has dropped Ketracel, and is now living in a Zen lifestyle, and has become "addicted" to Green Tea.