Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Captain
# 21
09-25-2012, 09:09 AM
Well, it might not be dead, but it is certainly on life support right now. Only those of us who keep getting strung along by promises of improvement (which I seriously doubt will happen soon) are keeping it barely alive.
Quote:
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RIYOTT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ: Have you wondered that maybe all the things they've added to the gaem lately is to literally make PvP unbearable? Because everything they've added has no use in PvE at all; we know the big boss hates 14 yo min maxers
Starfleet Veteran
# 22
09-25-2012, 09:34 AM
Actually, I do PvP and am not bored or disappointed by it in itself. But I accept the whole game as something I do for fun, without taking it too seriously. Maybe that's the key.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Promote what you love, instead of bashing what you hate.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...lM_skuv4#t=584
Commander
# 23
09-25-2012, 09:42 AM
PvP is like guy with now untreatable cancer. Unless new treatment will be applied that can help it - he (PvP) will die. And as Cryptic is not investing much into such treatment (if anything at all) then the outcome is known.

I do PvP, but mostly because there is no other MMO ST-based game or even good space MMO with good space combat. Had someone made Starfleet Command MMO with PvP I would've gone away from STO in a minute and never looked back.
Empire Veteran
# 24
09-25-2012, 10:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainluke85 View Post
In denial much? Your statements are littered with it like pollution.
LOL! i suppose im actually not having any fun, even though im having fun enough of the time to keep me coming back. what would improve my fun is more people being at a higher skill level. there is absolutely nothing untrue about that last statement, if you ONLY get rolled, the problem is you.
gateway links-->Norvo Tigan, Telis Latto Ruwon, Sochie Heim, Solana Soleus
Empire Veteran
# 25
09-25-2012, 10:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starwrathforever View Post
And the evil Klinguns due to the characteristics of their ships instil fear to the Feds.
Its the three fuzzy moQ that we hang below our nacelles, isn't it?
Richard Hamilton (1975-2014)
goodbye good friend. We will see you in the DMZ in the sky oneday, save a shot for us.
Starfleet Veteran
# 26
09-25-2012, 04:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitemepwe View Post
Its the three fuzzy moQ that we hang below our nacelles, isn't it?
Just like that!
After a fierce battle against the evuls a Fed Captain needs some relax!
Starfleet Veteran
# 27
09-25-2012, 08:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophlogimo View Post
Actually, I do PvP and am not bored or disappointed by it in itself. But I accept the whole game as something I do for fun, without taking it too seriously. Maybe that's the key.

That is because you are a drunken monkey with a keyboard.
Nerf Klinks, Buff Rommies