Go Back   Star Trek Online > Fleet Administrative Station > Qo'noS
Login

Career Officer
Who we are:

We are a Terran Empire themed fleet based on the premise that the Terran Empire
has overthrown the Cardassian/Klingon alliance in the mirror universe and has re-established
the Terran Empire. Having destroyed the alliance for now, the Empire has hand selected
officers to replace their counterparts in the Federation to undermine the Federation as payment for Federation interference. Our KDF fleet consists of deep cover Terran Empire agents alterned with high tech biological disguises developed with denombulan technology. Their aim is to undermine the Klingon Empire as payment for their slavery and to prevent
the prime universe Klingons from helping their mirror counterparts. We are a global fleet of about 75 members in North America, Europe, and Australia.

Who we seek:

We seek active members for STF missions (ground and space), Fleet PvE, general PvE for ranking members, joint episode missions, PvP, and fleet RP (this needs to be developed, leadership positions are available for fleet RP). All ranks are welcome so long as you are a Terran fan, but we particularly need people in the Australian time zone.

*We have an additional rule for our KDF fleet. Our KDF fleet is for more advanced members, so we want seasoned veterans. We also require membership in both fleets to join our KDF fleet. The reason for this is: we seek to further Terran interests, not Klingon interests, and the Fed (Terrans) are wimps attitude isn't desired.

To apply to our fleet please send us a message on our website at:
www.terranempiresf.wix.com/tesf

Long live the Empire!
Career Officer
# 2
10-14-2012, 01:39 PM
And there's no one out there who wouldn't like to pay the cardassian/klink alliance back in full for slavery? No one who didn't get just a little be angry watching Terrans lead way in chains by thugs? Not one Terran fan out there?
Captain
# 3
10-21-2012, 03:30 PM
Needless to say, I have been gathering much intelligence with my position inside the KDF. I have swayed or influenced a number of military actions which could have detected our TESF presence in their midst. Instead, they remain ignorant.

I continue to collect intelligence and battle tactics as I observe them, while fighting the borg next to them (STFs). My trusty Fleet K'T'inga has proven its worth, and will continue to do so.