Career Officer
# 1 zstore preorder items
09-24-2012, 10:36 AM
Well i acknowledge that we probably will never see the red matter capacitor in the zstore.(which is fine with me i have the collectors edition ) But are we ever gonna see the rest of the items that where on the pre orders? i still want some of those items and would be willing to pay for em. It's a long way past season 4 and we really have not heard anything else about them.
Captain
# 2
09-24-2012, 10:39 AM
When/how we might get those items depends on the license exclusivity agreement that Cryptic made with the various retailers. Once the license terms have been fulfilled Cryptic should be allowed to put the items in the C-Store.
Career Officer
# 3
09-24-2012, 10:41 AM
Well... i don't think so... At least not anytime soon.

Also, what would it help to have it in the Cryptic Store? Most of the items not released are only useful at lowest level....

I'd much rather see upgraded versions in the C-Store... Except for the Plasma Turret of cause (Wich is pretty good as it is).
My name may say "PWE member", but I will never be.
-NEVER Forget the Screwups and ignorance made towards the people who supported the game through 2011
Don't look silly, don't call it "Zen-Store" - Don't waste devs time, Post proper bug-reports
Commander
# 4
09-24-2012, 10:57 AM
Still shocked they haven't started to sell the pre-order items or put them in lockboxes.

When the holo tribble & Holo Doff made it into the xmas box I thought for sure we'd seem them.

Its a F2P game, they should want to sell everything they can that they have already built. Its why we see the cross faction consoles being put in lockboxes.
Career Officer
# 5
10-18-2012, 05:19 PM
Id say they are waiting for a new season hopefully. still would be nice if they gave em say as a veteran reward? i mean im a lifer i could go for that.