Commander
# 241
10-01-2012, 01:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by levi3 View Post
They only come in white/common
Ah ok, been gone for some time so I didn't know if they changed.

Hmm so any box has the same (horrid) odds now? Lol maybe I'll try the few Temporal boxes I have or maybe just sell keys for energy creds...
EXPLORE.

Dec '07 Account
I EARNED 1000 days...I didn't BUY it! New LTS=Death to Vet.System: 10/10/12 Never Forget
Something should be done for those who cared enough to have a 1000+ day sub.

Last edited by xenor002; 10-01-2012 at 02:31 PM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 242
10-01-2012, 04:12 PM
Total boxes opened:98
Didn't keep track of Lobi, but I had enough for the Mobius and only about 13 when I started

Gamma Quadrant Duty Officer Packs: 37
Standard Duty Officer Packs: 16
Console Packs Isometric Charge/Antimatter Spread: 2
Polarized Disruptor Weapon Packs: 13
Fleet Credit Bonus: 12
Fleet Mark Bonus: 2
Reconnaissance Science Vessel : 2
Deep Space Science Vessel: 4
Temporal Beacons: 6
Temporal Duty Officers: 3
Temporal Science Vessels: 1

I lucked out, I think, it took me over 400 boxes to get a D'kora and 300 to get a Orb Weaver.
Captain
# 243
10-02-2012, 09:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by savnoka View Post
Didn't keep track of Lobi, but I had enough for the Mobius and only about 13 when I started

Gamma Quadrant Duty Officer Packs: 37
Standard Duty Officer Packs: 16
Console Packs Isometric Charge/Antimatter Spread: 2
Polarized Disruptor Weapon Packs: 13
Fleet Credit Bonus: 12
Fleet Mark Bonus: 2
Reconnaissance Science Vessel : 2
Deep Space Science Vessel: 4
Temporal Beacons: 6
Temporal Duty Officers: 3
Temporal Science Vessels: 1

I lucked out, I think, it took me over 400 boxes to get a D'kora and 300 to get a Orb Weaver.
You must have been EXTREMELY LUCKY - to get a Wells in 98 boxes but more than that 800 Lobi? That is WAY out of the normal range of 5.5 per box - that's like you getting 8 per box - you must have a major sized horse shoe you you back side!!
Lieutenant
# 244
10-03-2012, 12:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by savnoka View Post
That's unfortunate, because then I can't really use this for the big table, but the info for the temp sci vessel I will incorporate.

Regards,
Rachel
Starfleet Veteran
# 245
10-03-2012, 12:13 AM
Yay another lets analyse hte lock box threads. Weren't these done to death with the last 3??? We all know it's a brazen rip off in order to get a ship.
Republic Veteran
# 246
10-03-2012, 02:01 AM
I bet my life, that the real percentage whatever it is is not even close to what is being put in the wiki. and being as Cryptic won't release those numbers we will never know.

I hope that when this is done that a BIG warning on the wiki will be put in the notes section saying that this is not going to be accurate at all or even close to what you guys think the real number is, and is pretty much a really big guess.

“confession is good for the soul”

Lt. Commander
# 247
10-03-2012, 02:13 AM
again as with previous lockboxes DONT GET ME FREAKING STARTED, 30 temp lockboxes and nowt but junk, nice way to scam ppl out of cash cryptic, ok yes part of it was my fault, i didnt have to buy the master keys but come on, atleast give us better odds, or maybe more lobi crystals per box. i vowed never to open another box again after back in the day getting a GOLD cardassian box, when upon opening it got nothing but items that were in a common box, that to me was the biggest rip off of all time, and untill the temp boxes i never opend another box, i couldnt resist the temp ones as i have always liked the wells class after seeing it in voyager, but after 30 boxes and all junk, sorry, but never again, i know people that have opend close to 200 and got all junk, hmmmmmm the odds in the locbox seem pretty crap to me just to make cryptic some cash, INCREASE THE ODD'S GUYS you will find more people willing to part with real cash to get to the boxes (more than what they are now) XD
Republic Veteran
# 248
10-03-2012, 02:15 AM
But if you need some sort of Data

0 Fleet Credit boosts
0 Standard Duty Officer packs
0 Temporal Duty Officers
0 Temporal beacons
0 Polarized Disruptor boxes
0 Gamma Duty Officer boxes
0 100 Fleet Mark boosts
2 Mobius
2 Wells
0 Isometric/Antimatter consoles

0 Lobi

0 Lockbox opend
380,000,000 EC spent

“confession is good for the soul”

Lt. Commander
# 249
10-03-2012, 02:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xenor002 View Post
Ah ok, been gone for some time so I didn't know if they changed.

Hmm so any box has the same (horrid) odds now? Lol maybe I'll try the few Temporal boxes I have or maybe just sell keys for energy creds...
sell the keys XD
Lt. Commander
# 250
10-03-2012, 06:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by neoakiraii View Post
I bet my life, that the real percentage whatever it is is not even close to what is being put in the wiki. and being as Cryptic won't release those numbers we will never know.
Cryptic doesnt have to release the actual numbers to deny the ones on the wiki as being accurate. However, the way the word that denial would be telling. If they simply say they arent accurate, they could mean by a microscopic fraction and still be "honest". However if they said the numbers on the wiki were way off, that would be completely different.
Closed Thread