Rihannsu
I was doing the Chart/Explore B'Tran VA Daily (and Explore Strange New Worlds) and scanned an Anomalous Reading. After I auto-looted the data samples, there was a "Take Items" button on the screen. I hit F, and I received 480 Dilithium Ore.

Has anyone else gotten Dilithum Ore from Anomalous Readings in unexplored space? I'm not sure if this is something I should bug or not. The steps to reproduce are basically what I put above.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
09-26-2012, 09:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehawkins View Post
I was doing the Chart/Explore B'Tran VA Daily (and Explore Strange New Worlds) and scanned an Anomalous Reading. After I auto-looted the data samples, there was a "Take Items" button on the screen. I hit F, and I received 480 Dilithium Ore.

Has anyone else gotten Dilithum Ore from Anomalous Readings in unexplored space? I'm not sure if this is something I should bug or not. The steps to reproduce are basically what I put above.
I want to say I did, once, a long time ago... but I could be hallucinating. At any rate, grats!

Raptr profile
Lt. Commander
# 3
09-27-2012, 04:53 AM
i've not getin dilithium but i've getin a few hour XP boosts not as good as yours like.lol
Career Officer
# 4
09-27-2012, 09:05 AM
I've gotten a couple of CXP boosts during anomaly gathering... but nothing like that...

Congrats to you...
Lt. Commander
# 5
09-27-2012, 09:49 AM
I saw the same thing Monday or Tuesday. I want to say it was during the Multiphasic window, so maybe we just saw the very bottom of the drop table.
Republic Veteran
# 6
09-27-2012, 10:52 AM
I have gotten 480 in Delta Volanis a few days ago.