Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Ensign
# 1 Can't Refine Dilithium
09-26-2012, 11:01 AM
Have reported this as a bug and to the GM's. Apparentlly they can not help me so I am wondering if anyone else is having an issue with not being able to refine dilithium everyday. I know there is an 8000 cap per 24 hours but in my case I have not been able to refine since Sunday night and it is now Wednesday afternoon. Just wondering if anyone did have this issue and how they fixed it. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks.
Rihannsu
# 2
09-26-2012, 12:37 PM
You should check to see how much unrefined dilithium you have. The game autorefines for you if you login with unrefined dil.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Lieutenant
# 3
09-26-2012, 01:35 PM
Auto-refine only occurs on Gold and Lifetime accounts, up to a previous week's worth of unrefined dilithium.

F2P (Free-to-play) accounts have to manually refine dilithium each day.
Ensign
# 4
09-26-2012, 07:40 PM
Mine is F2P.. am thinking of maybe using the sale to subscribe to see if that fixes the problem but as of right now not sure if I will since i dont know if it will fix it..
Lieutenant
# 5 yeah right...
09-27-2012, 11:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by snovern View Post
Auto-refine only occurs on Gold and Lifetime accounts, up to a previous week's worth of unrefined dilithium.

F2P (Free-to-play) accounts have to manually refine dilithium each day.
Maybe auto refine works for you... (yes, I am a gold member)
... and that "refine one weeks worth" is a load of crap too.

Last edited by penclrtist; 09-27-2012 at 11:55 AM.
Ensign
# 6 Fixed the issue
10-27-2012, 08:53 PM
Just so there is a real answer here, not that the other answers aren't but this is the answer to my issue. If anyone ever has this problem you should check your clock on your computer. Mine was off by a few days, not sure how but hasn't lost time since I reset it. Once it was set to the correct time, I was able to start refining and haven't had that problem since. So if none of the above answers work for you, then check the time of your computer.

Sbisa
Ensign
# 7
07-29-2013, 07:54 AM
Awesome. I cant believe you had to answer your own post.

Thanks though.