Career Officer
# 11 Seconded
09-27-2012, 10:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by timelord79 View Post
They could rerun the Devidian Series, so the Creepy Drozana mission falls on Halloween. That should take no preperation time at all.
Everythign is in place and they just need to hit the right button.
Great idea! I've been hoping for a Featured Series re-run (just made a new character), the timing would be perfect! As I recall, the mission "What Lies Beneath" coincided with Halloween when it was first run.
Saving the universe ... one game at a time.
Career Officer
# 12
09-27-2012, 10:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by verlaine11 View Post
If you look at the ingame callender the mission "Hearts and Minds" is back at the end of next month for it, nice for the people who have not done it and not got the rewards, a little boring for those who have
Isn't that "Hearts and Minds"?

I though it was only given on Friday the 13th?

But that would be cool if its back at the end of October...
Rihannsu
# 13
09-27-2012, 02:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bberge1701 View Post
Great idea! I've been hoping for a Featured Series re-run (just made a new character), the timing would be perfect! As I recall, the mission "What Lies Beneath" coincided with Halloween when it was first run.
I actually played it last year just for Halloween. It is one of the best levels sto has.
Captain
# 14
09-27-2012, 02:26 PM
Tell all the KDF characters that the Empire has joined the Federation, and put them all in Fed uniforms for the day. Terrify the purists!
Ensign
# 15
09-27-2012, 02:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by reginamala78 View Post
Tell all the KDF characters that the Empire has joined the Federation, and put them all in Fed uniforms for the day. Terrify the purists!
LOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOLOLOL I don't think that's going to happen for halloween, but as an april fools joke...
Career Officer
# 16 Zombies
09-29-2012, 08:21 PM
Since zombies are in...why not have a Halloween Mission with Zombies?

Checkout this trailer that came out promoting a Zombie Trek Book: Night Of The Living Trekkies
Captain
# 17
09-29-2012, 09:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fliporican View Post
Since zombies are in...why not have a Halloween Mission with Zombies?

Checkout this trailer that came out promoting a Zombie Trek Book: Night Of The Living Trekkies
lol Borg Zombies that would be fun

they all ready want your body way not your brains.
Lieutenant
# 18
09-29-2012, 10:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by verlaine11 View Post
If you look at the ingame callender the mission "Hearts and Minds" is back at the end of next month for it, nice for the people who have not done it and not got the rewards, a little boring for those who have
I was very unimpressed with that mission. It's not creepy at all. The Devidian mission "What lies beneath" where you have the crazy hologram going "Bonniekin....Bonniekin", that was creepy, with the all but unlit map and everything else.