Rihannsu
In my first article for End Gamers Magazine, I interview Mavairo, a resident PVP expert on Science ships.

http://www.end-gamers.com/need-help-...r-trek-online/

I hope you enjoy.
You think that your beta test was bad?
Think about this:
American Football has been in open beta for 144 years. ~Kotaku
Rihannsu
# 2
09-25-2012, 11:41 PM
I also wanted to thank Mavairo for allowing me to interview him. I look foward to the next article I write with him involved.
You think that your beta test was bad?
Think about this:
American Football has been in open beta for 144 years. ~Kotaku
Rihannsu
# 3
09-25-2012, 11:50 PM
He is not a Trekker. Who would have thought that.

The doff recommendation is stupid. Also, all energy weapons on nimble Sci ship is wasting potential (has its use on a carrier, though, for the procs).

Other than that, at least not completely wrong. But grossly overconfident, as usual.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Promote what you love, instead of bashing what you hate.
Career Officer
# 4
09-26-2012, 02:46 PM
Nice read, thanks!

I've got one Klingon Sci going up the ranks right now, so this should be useful in the near future.
Updated 2/11/13! Buying Zen with Energy Credits | Upgrading Duty Officers without Dilithium.
Q&A Presents: Maui Online! My friends' radioshow/podcast Computers, with occasional forays into astronomy.
Community Moderator
# 5
09-26-2012, 04:09 PM
Interesting read, cool pics and great topic.

Thanks!
Twitter: @STO_Alecto | Voluntary Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums | Ferasan Shadow Force
My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a "forums and website" ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs.