Ensign
I made a new toon and skipped the tutorial. After getting everything set up at the academy i started the very first mission. When i get beamed on the other ship, my away team disappears when they come in contact with any wall or crate. Also the enemies do the same thing. I run into one of the rooms and when i attack, half he enemy group just vanishes. I figured out they are off somewhere in the walls out side the actual lvl. The thing that really sucks is the captain i had to talk to did the same thing. I could see his arm through the wall, and even target him, but could not talk to him. I tried several times, restarted the mission, the game and every thing. This last time i got to him before he engaged an enemy and was able to continue. Only to return to my ship and have the transport operator missing in action this time. Now i can no longer continue the mission as i have to talk to her first. If anyone has a work around or something that fixes this please let me know, i spent a lot of time making that guy and would hate to delete him and do it all again.
Career Officer
# 2
09-23-2012, 10:44 PM
It isn't anything you did wrong, so don't worry.

Apparently, they broke something major in the patch last week and have not yet addressed it.

With the complaints and bug reports piling up, they can't ignore this any longer. The entire playerbase is affected.
Ensign
# 3
09-27-2012, 07:29 AM
I had that happen to me a few times. on 9/26 but eventually the captain was able to be talked to and mission completed in short order
Career Officer
# 4
09-27-2012, 07:37 AM
Pathing and spawning issues. The patch going through today is addressing that: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...61#post5854661
Member since November 2009... I think.
(UFP) Ragnarök Fleet - Logistics Division Vice Admiral T'Phira; Captain Selena; Captain Altecha; Captain K'Kera; Lieutenant Aydihe Tefx; Subcommander S'ena
(KDF) Lieutenant General Vokno (aka Lady Vokno); Lieutenant General Raylene