Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Empire Veteran
For unknown reason I can't submit ticket. The page is always reset by peer.
Anyway.
My orion girl has ferengi skirt. So I would like to know why each time I use transportation. Her skirt disappears at first.
For example transportation to first city. Skirt disappears at first and in second time my orion girl with black panty.
http://i.imgur.com/RVocq.jpg
Captain
# 2
09-27-2012, 07:48 AM
I don't see the problem.

Personally, I wouldn't mind if there was a bikini costume for my female characters.
Career Officer
# 3
09-27-2012, 07:53 AM
Working as intended......whistles......nothing to see here folks.......

Its not like a big klingon captain is being transported to the bridge in a woman g string?

Last edited by palpha2clearance; 09-27-2012 at 07:55 AM.
Lieutenant
# 4
09-27-2012, 09:16 AM
I really don't understand why there isn't a bikini costume. Other than that half the female characters would be wearing them. They could price it at 1000z and it would sell better than any other costume ever has.

Oh, and my Klingon would love a monocle.
Career Officer
# 5
09-27-2012, 12:04 PM
Don't forget the top hat.

As for the costume malfunction...given that it's a Ferengi skirt, it seems so appropriate...
Blatant self-promotion: Producer of the Delta Rising Tribble Timewarp, Foundry Frolics and more: http://www.youtube.com/user/Yuzral
Captain
# 6
09-27-2012, 12:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanover2 View Post
I don't see the problem.

Personally, I wouldn't mind if there was a bikini costume for my female characters.
I actually saw one last night on Q'onos. I watched her for a few minutes to ensure it wasn't a laggy server, and her black panties are all that ever appeared on her bottom, even as she walked away.

Someone hacked an Orion costume ?
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

Now shaddup about the queues, it's a BUG
Lieutenant
# 7
09-27-2012, 02:40 PM
My understanding is that hacked costumes are client-side only. Meaning that if you see a hacked outfit, it's because the altered files are on your computer. And since I doubt that's the case, it was most likely a visual bug that refused to fix itself.