Commander
# 1 Question regarding the Krenn
09-26-2012, 05:59 AM
I want one, simply put. One of my Klingons will rock the heck out of that ship. I'm guessing it'll be the same price as the tholian ship, 800 lobi crystals, but having not bought ships from the lobi store I'm wondering if it'll be in a reward box or not. The Klingon that I want to have it only has about 200 crystals right now, I have more then enough on my fed character and hope he can buy it for my klingon but I don't know how possible that is.

I wish they would make the crystals account bound.......
Rihannsu
# 2
09-26-2012, 06:08 AM
Item from Lobi store is not bound until unpacked. Well, it always was this way, dunno about temporal box.
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
09-26-2012, 06:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tilarium1979 View Post
I want one, simply put. One of my Klingons will rock the heck out of that ship. I'm guessing it'll be the same price as the tholian ship, 800 lobi crystals, but having not bought ships from the lobi store I'm wondering if it'll be in a reward box or not. The Klingon that I want to have it only has about 200 crystals right now, I have more then enough on my fed character and hope he can buy it for my klingon but I don't know how possible that is.

I wish they would make the crystals account bound.......

I suspect the KDF ships will only be available in the Lobi Store for you KDF toons, similar to how the uniforms work (ie: Warrior skirt only appears in KDF Lobi store)

I plan on just buying from the exchange but what you may have to do is buy the Fed Mobius with Lobi and sell it on the exchange in order to have EC to buy the Kren
Republic Veteran
# 4
09-26-2012, 09:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by raud1 View Post
I suspect the KDF ships will only be available in the Lobi Store for you KDF toons, similar to how the uniforms work (ie: Warrior skirt only appears in KDF Lobi store)

I plan on just buying from the exchange but what you may have to do is buy the Fed Mobius with Lobi and sell it on the exchange in order to have EC to buy the Kren
Yup...this is probably your best bet if you don't want to build 800 on your KDF character.
Lt. Commander
# 5
09-27-2012, 11:03 PM
The reward packs are labeled as "Temporal Destroyer" and "Temporal Science Vessel" which makes it sound non-faction specific. Check the item info from the exchange and it should say.
I AM THE HARBINGER OF HOPE!
I AM THE SWORD OF THE RIGHTOUS!
Commander
# 6
09-29-2012, 09:01 AM
New question about the Krenn. Is it possible to make it so we can use the other bridges? Ok, I like the bridge it has and all, but I also like having my bridge officers... get this... on my bridge. The Krenn/Wells/Mobius/Korath bridge has... 4... 3... something like that, that's hardly enough officers on my bridge! Same reason why I never activated my D'Kora, I used the box on tribble and realized how small the bridge actually is. I don't like that, I love the ship, I love the layout and neat abilities of the bridge, but I don't like not having my officers swarming all over the bridge.