Career Officer
# 1 Wells/Destroyer Skin
10-03-2012, 02:30 AM
So I have my destroyer and Wells class. Now Iam hoping most know by now that if you get "on the same character" all three ships. The Wells/Destroyer/Aeon Shuttle, you will unlock all the skins for each and be able to use them on w/e ship you choose (of the three ships).

Now For the Topic at had, I really love the Destroyer with the Wells skin on it, is it possible for us or the dev team to fix it so that we can get the Wells Windows (white ones) on the destroyer so we dont have the orange ones on it... pls ty =D

If you need screen shots I can get some to explain more, but I think above clearly explains it all.
Like my Fan Page Here
xXLocutusXx
Career Officer
# 2
10-03-2012, 02:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xlocutusofborgx View Post
So I have my destroyer and Wells class. Now Iam hoping most know by now that if you get "on the same character" all three ships. The Wells/Destroyer/Aeon Shuttle, you will unlock all the skins for each and be able to use them on w/e ship you choose (of the three ships).

Now For the Topic at had, I really love the Destroyer with the Wells skin on it, is it possible for us or the dev team to fix it so that we can get the Wells Windows (white ones) on the destroyer so we dont have the orange ones on it... pls ty =D

If you need screen shots I can get some to explain more, but I think above clearly explains it all.
I have both too, I'm pretty sure you can change the windows on the Destroyer because I've been changing mine. It's not a skin change as such as a paint scheme/markings that change, the shape of the Destroyer is different to the Wells ship, you cannot for example have a ship that looks exactly like a Wells but is really a destroyer, not that I've discovered yet anyway.

FLTCDR SRS FLEETS - S.R.S. - S.R.S. ACADEMY - SRS GUARDIANS - SRS KDF
Join Us www.srs-fleet.net/html/join_srs.html
Career Officer
# 3
10-03-2012, 05:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattjohnsonva View Post
I have both too, I'm pretty sure you can change the windows on the Destroyer because I've been changing mine. It's not a skin change as such as a paint scheme/markings that change, the shape of the Destroyer is different to the Wells ship, you cannot for example have a ship that looks exactly like a Wells but is really a destroyer, not that I've discovered yet anyway.
Hmm really. When I change myn it changes the skin "body texture". I did look in the windows section and all I get are the red windows from the mirror universe set, and the blue ones from the wells class.I also get the window frames "white/black". But It doesnt change the tiny windows all over the body. Myn keep having orange on them, when id love to have the white tiny windows that the wells has all over its body for my destroyer. Maybe its a bug on my end *shrug*. Ill have to relook again tonight.
Like my Fan Page Here
xXLocutusXx
Captain
# 4
10-04-2012, 08:24 AM
Unfortunately, Cryptic doesn't believe in fixing windows. See the Venture class as an example: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=361071
Career Officer
# 5
10-05-2012, 01:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aethon3050 View Post
Unfortunately, Cryptic doesn't believe in fixing windows. See the Venture class as an example: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=361071
I can understand things may take presidence on some things. It be just nice to not have orange colored windows on my wells skin destroyer lol. Hopefully theyll get to it or add it *shrug*
Like my Fan Page Here
xXLocutusXx
Rihannsu
# 6
10-08-2012, 05:02 PM
I couldn't find any screenshots of Wells/Mobius with Aeon material, but decided to buy the shuttle anyway, so if anyone's interested how the skin looks, here it is:
http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/827...2100900565.jpg

Last edited by suaveks; 10-08-2012 at 05:05 PM.