Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Starfleet Veteran
# 1 Keybind issue
07-16-2012, 04:27 PM
Hello all. I've mentioned the fact that the "fire all torpedoes" and "fire all mines" keybinds are broken in another thread. For those unaware of the problem, when you activate "fire all mines", nothing happens. When you activate "fire all torpedoes", both torpedoes AND mines fire. This means you can't time your mine drops unless you're prepared to use the mouse for torpedoes and mines.

I've submitted two tickets regarding the issue through the game but haven't received a response for either.

Branflakes, is there any chance you could please reply and at least advise us whether this issue is on the cards for repair? (I'm asking you as you appear to be the most verbose dev in the forums.) With things as they it's impractical to use ships with mines, thus rendering my fave ship (D'Kora with Concentrated Tachyons) useless. I paid a bit of money to get this combo and a response from you would mean a lot. (I know I'm not alone in this issue as I've spoken to other people who usually fly D'Koras who are eagerly awaiting news on this topic.)

Thank you in advance.
Career Officer
# 2
08-03-2012, 04:18 AM
Agreed, wholeheartedly.
Rihannsu
# 3
08-09-2012, 12:06 AM
BUMP.

How is this issue still not being resolved or addressed? For all practical intents and purposes, this has made mines UNPLAYABLE for me, because I do not use my space weapons tray and instead use the "Fire Torpedoes" keybind (which I have set to my "r" key) to fire torpedoes and click on a button in my space abilities tray to fire mines.

thankee

Former/Cryptic Name: Captain_Hans_Langsdorff
Founding member, Special Service Squadron
"Fear God and Dread Nought." First Sea Lord, Adm. Jacky Fisher
Career Officer
# 4
09-13-2012, 11:37 AM
Hello! This still has not been fixed. Perhaps another thread is needed with a title such as "FireMines Command Broken!" This is not so much a keybind issue as an altogether missing command issue.
=/\=Von Amicus=/\=
12th Fleet
Tactical Division-VA
Career Officer
See # 1 Release Notes: September 20, 2012!
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes

• Updated the Fire All keybinds:
  • The Fire All Torpedoes keybind no longer fires Mines.
  • The Fire All Mines keybind is now functional again.
  • The Fire All Phasers and Torpedoes keybind is now functional again.
  • The Fire All Torpedoes and Mines keybind is now functional again.
Yay!
=/\=Von Amicus=/\=
12th Fleet
Tactical Division-VA