Commander
First, the reference to which I'm referring, from the September 2012 'Ask Cryptic' article:
"Q: (lowestlvl) Wells Class? when? New KDF ships? when?

Dstahl: Currently both are scheduled for the second half of this month (September)."

Was this just a reference to the lockbox stuff, or are we finally getting a new KDF ship in the C-store or fleet shipyards?

Last edited by aethon3050; 09-26-2012 at 11:46 AM. Reason: Typo.
Captain
# 2
09-26-2012, 11:29 AM
It was clearly a reference to the Lockbox. Most of Dstahl's hints about the ships involved a 'time' statement when associated with them.
Rihannsu
# 3
09-26-2012, 11:32 AM
It was the lockbox and possibly the 1000 days reward which we have yet to have confirmed what that will be or how it will work for each faction.

i would not expect a klingon only c-store ship anytime soon. ive certainly not heared any mentioned.

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Lt. Commander
# 4
09-26-2012, 02:02 PM
This is a vicious circle. I made a kdf toon but i dont play it much cause there isnt as maby ships or as much to do. But they say there isnt as much cause nobody plays em.

Cryptic you gotta put the carrot in front of the donkey. Give us something to get excited about.
Captain
# 5
09-26-2012, 02:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacenjacen24 View Post
This is a vicious circle. I made a kdf toon but i dont play it much cause there isnt as maby ships or as much to do. But they say there isnt as much cause nobody plays em.

Cryptic you gotta put the carrot in front of the donkey. Give us something to get excited about.
Your not stoked for the T3 sci ship the lockbox is giving away ?

...you get a bunch of lobis with that too !
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

Contact support @ https://support.perfectworld.com/app/ask
to show your displeasure over the stealth mail attachment nerf
Captain
# 6
09-26-2012, 03:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacenjacen24 View Post

There are 21 KDF ships in the C-Store. IIRC, there's only 30 Fed ships in the C-Store - I'm too lazy to go and count them again. The difference isn't as great as you seem to want to make it.
Captain
# 7
09-26-2012, 03:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordmalak1 View Post
Your not stoked for the T3 sci ship the lockbox is giving away ?

...you get a bunch of lobis with that too !
All 3 of the KDF ships in the new Lockbox are Lt. General Rank, so they're not T3. I seriously doubt people would want T3 ships over T5s.
Captain
# 8
09-26-2012, 03:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aethon3050 View Post
First, the reference to which I'm referring, from the September 2012 'Ask Cryptic' article:
"Q: (lowestlvl) Wells Class? when? New KDF ships? when?

Dstahl: Currently both are scheduled for the second half of this month (September)."

Was this just a reference to the lockbox stuff, or are we finally getting a new KDF ship in the C-store or fleet shipyards?
In all of the recent talk with the Dev's(which is less formal than Mr Stahl) they have all basically said that there won't be a C-store KDF ship for A)possible next year(2013) B)some time, but I don't know C)not economically viable to make D)we "could" see one eventually e)not for awhile but yes sometime F)after a few more Fed ship, maybe.

Take your pick.
Empire Veteran
# 9
09-26-2012, 04:15 PM
The most ridiculous part of the new kdf ships: no mention of cloaking devices on the blog...
Empire Veteran
# 10
09-26-2012, 04:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by diogene0 View Post
The most ridiculous part of the new kdf ships: no mention of cloaking devices on the blog...
No doubt... Odds are they don't even have any. They just hope we will waste our time getting ships that are worse than what we already have. Or yet they figure its something new you asked for new but you didn't ask for better LOL.