Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lieutenant
# 11 Issue with Lockbox Mirror Qin
09-27-2012, 07:46 PM
Alright, so I opened up a lockbox, and lo and behold, I received a Mirror Qin. Pretty sweet, I think, so I go to try it out. It has the mirror colours, and the AKS prefix -- but it still has an ensign tac.

Huh?

I thought the Mirror Qin was supposed to be different from the regular one. So I check to make sure, and yep -- it's supposed to have an ensign eng.

Anyone else have this problem, or did I just get unlucky?
Empire Veteran
# 12
09-27-2012, 08:23 PM
Yet again the devs demonstrate that they care little for the KDF. No new KDF c-store ships to speak of and now this.
Rihannsu
# 13
09-27-2012, 08:35 PM
Same issue here as well. Got one for my Raptor flying KDF toon. This pisses me off that they lack the Quality Assurance to even ATTEMPT to make KDF players happy.
Empire Veteran
# 14
09-27-2012, 09:41 PM
They said it was a mistake, they will fix it when they get a chance. They have so many ships in the game this is bound to happen from time to time.
Career Officer
# 15
09-27-2012, 11:39 PM
Let's just hope they make the extra effort to grandfather the change into the game. Several KDF players don't have the resources to get another box. I was lucky to have seen this thread before I opened mine.
I'll stop kicking that horse when the bugs fixed. Until then as a paying consumer, I will voice my opinion.
Empire Veteran
# 16
09-28-2012, 12:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitemepwe View Post
Isnt it just a BOff clone of the fleet Somraw?
Regardless the KDF is hosed once again and the anti-kdf trolls are out in full force.
Empire Veteran
# 17
09-28-2012, 01:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitemepwe View Post
Isnt it just a BOff clone of the fleet Somraw?
Indeed, but at less than a million EC, it's significantly cheaper
- Redneck Academy - / Legio XVI 'CARDASSIA'

All generalizations are false, including this one.
- Mark Twain
Empire Veteran
# 18
09-28-2012, 03:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsyblade View Post
Let's just hope they make the extra effort to grandfather the change into the game. Several KDF players don't have the resources to get another box. I was lucky to have seen this thread before I opened mine.
Sometimes I do not know why I bother collecting all these ships up because they eventually see about half an hour of game time before they are switched to my favorite ship for a toon and then just collect dust after that... I think it was like late spring or early summer the last time I used my galor or mirro vorcha lol.
Commander
# 19
09-29-2012, 12:32 AM
I got mine, and discovered this the hard way. It's annoying, and it sucks, and we all know Cryptic has neglected the KDF in the past, but some of the pitchfork-wielding in this thread is going way overboard. This is especially true when you consider that they've been listening to the KDF players a lot more of late, which is the first step in solving the problems with this faction. Just because Cryptic made a simple mistake doesn't mean they hate the KDF, etc.

Thanks for the response, Branflakes.
Lt. Commander
# 20
09-29-2012, 05:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
This was an error and should be resolved soon.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Sweet. It's always nice to come in here with a problem and find you guys are already on it. Thanks branflakes.