Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Career Officer
# 31
10-01-2012, 04:23 AM
The mirror ships are supposed to have a Different Layout, Not just be Reskinned. Just like the OTHER mirror Ships. It is not just a slap of paint on it. It is supposed to be different console/BOFF setup Comparative to the normal ones.
Proud Fleet Commander in Garfon's Renegades!
Proud Leader of the Massive Chaos Group
Proud Listener of Subspace-Radio.net The Voice of Star Trek Online.
http://massivechaos.enjin.com/
Captain
# 32
10-01-2012, 10:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hereticknight085 View Post
Last I saw in a thread on the KDF side, they're workin on it, or at least looking into it. And yes, Mirror Raptor does have the A.K.S registry tag available.
Where is that thread? Becuase I'd like to see. I would like this to be fixed quickly.
Career Officer
# 33
10-01-2012, 10:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodentmaster View Post
Where is that thread? Becuase I'd like to see. I would like this to be fixed quickly.
Try this one:

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=400591

and look at post #7 by Branflakes
Captain
# 34
10-01-2012, 12:05 PM
Merging the threads only hides it, since it doesn't bring the thread back up to the recent dates of the one you merged into it.
Career Officer
# 35
10-01-2012, 12:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainbmoney View Post
Same issue here as well. Got one for my Raptor flying KDF toon. This pisses me off that they lack the Quality Assurance to even ATTEMPT to make KDF players happy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeuxidemus001 View Post
Regardless the KDF is hosed once again and the anti-kdf trolls are out in full force.
Quote:
Originally Posted by adjournon View Post
That would be a major FU to players. I do hope they fix this. I broke my bank to get this ship and already gave up a bridge officer to get the engineer and I go to put him on and I find out I'm suddenly screwed.

Any word on exactly when they'll fix this?

1) Not everything is an anti-KDF conspiracy. Remember when the Armitage was launched and it couldn't be used in STFs due to being flagged wrong? Stuff happens, the sky is not falling.

2) They've already said they know of the issue, and it's slated to be fixed.
Captain
# 36
10-01-2012, 12:30 PM
No offense, but they "know" about a LOT of problems and yet still won't fix most of them. So confirming they know about it doesn't mean it's being fixed.
Ensign
# 37
10-01-2012, 12:41 PM
It's ok because I don't expect the devs to go out of their way to fix it ASAP, just during their weekly scheduled patching routine that happens in about 2 days. If it's not fixed by then, probably won't get fixed at all and massive trolling unhappiness starts.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 38
10-01-2012, 01:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodentmaster View Post
No offense, but they "know" about a LOT of problems and yet still won't fix most of them. So confirming they know about it doesn't mean it's being fixed.
It's being fixed and should be in a patch soon

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment

Last edited by pwebranflakes; 10-01-2012 at 01:21 PM. Reason: forgot "in"
Captain
# 39
10-01-2012, 02:01 PM
Awesome!

10char
Ensign
# 40
10-02-2012, 01:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
It's being fixed and should be in a patch soon

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Thank you, Sir. Sometimes telling things twice is all you need to do to keep disgruntled trolls like me at bay Looking forward to Qin being fixed, non stop epts1 and all.