Ensign
# 1 recent 15% off promotion
09-27-2012, 10:12 PM
It doesn't work for people using $10 cards. I bought 5 cards and only got 15% off on the 1st card, what is up. It was the same account. Anyone have a phone number.
I would like to talk to a person not jump thru a group of useless question.

Can't get no satisfaction when it comes to this type of issue.:
Career Officer
# 2
09-28-2012, 06:36 PM
Yes zen gift cards never get the zen bonus... its been that way for awhile i'm afraid

are you referring to the bonus where you get more zen the more you buy...or the 15% off coupon that some just got via email?

Can't speak to the coupon as i haven't used it but for sure the cards don't get the bonus available on the PW site where you get more zen with the more you spend...

PS nice touch with the email coupon PW thanks! (not sure if its just for life time members or what...but regardless it was a nice surprise!)
Career Officer
# 3
09-29-2012, 01:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmcarson View Post
Yes zen gift cards never get the zen bonus... its been that way for awhile i'm afraid...
This is incorrect... I just entered a $20 Card for 2000 Zen, and received a 300 Zen bonus with the promotion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfmanicus View Post
It doesn't work for people using $10 cards. I bought 5 cards and only got 15% off on the 1st card, what is up...
Did you notice that the Email promotions says...
Quote:
*Offer expires on October 5th at 11:45 pm PST. Only one coupon per account. Can only be used on account registered to this email address. Cannot be combined with other ZEN promotions*
so it appears its working as intended...

Last edited by grouchyotaku; 09-29-2012 at 01:30 PM.
Rihannsu
# 4
09-29-2012, 01:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grouchyotaku View Post
Did you notice that the Email promotions says...

so it appears its working as intended...
Yes, also it only works ONCE ... no using the same code multiple times, even on the same account.