Captain
Problem: I went to withdraw some duderon particle traces from my fleet bank, which had around 5. My withdraw limit was se at 2 items for this particular item slot. Because there were more traces than 2 I was not able to withdraw anything.

Fix: In this situation, when the desired stack of items is larger than the players withdraw limit, the player should be able to withdraw up to his limit (in my case two), leaving the remainder in the bank. Even better, if a person just needs, say, 5 items in a stack of 20, s/he should have the option to select the number s/he wants to withdraw, on analogy with the ingame email.

Has anyone else had this problem? Perhaps I have missed a step? But if this a genuine problem and not user error it should be fixed.

@gradstudent1
PvP Boot Camp Project Leader Emeritus
Ensign
# 2
09-28-2012, 12:32 AM
It's not an issue, if you need to remove less than what you can/want to just hold down the control key and then drag it to your inventory from the target and a box should pop up asking how many you want to take. That works for breaking up groups of items in your inventory too.
"STO is like a box of chocolates, you never know what bug you're gonna get."

Original Join Date: Jan 2010
Captain
# 3
09-28-2012, 01:56 AM
Thanks for this response.

@gradstudent1
PvP Boot Camp Project Leader Emeritus